• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2016 GT Performance Pack - Procharged (Stage 2), lowered, catback

Sottozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Hi all - looking to sell my 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack. It’s been lowered on Eibach Pros, and supercharged with a Procharger Stage 2 system, including an upgraded P1X head unit. Fuel injectors are id1000s. 6MT transmission, zero issues. Tuned by the famous Don Walsh Jr. in Wixom, MI. 10,900 miles.

Car has never been driven in rain or snow. Stored all winter. Just a weekend car. Never tracked or raced.

Also running a Borla S-Type catback system. Great sound, no drone, really wails when you get into the loud pedal, but civil enough to have an easy conversation via Bluetooth when you’re just cruising.

Zero dents or damage except for a tiny scrape on one rim from a curb. Can barely notice it. Car is immaculate otherwise.

Pics via link below. Email me at j s ventura AT gmail dot com with any questions.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5oFov_6j2BTLVBzREU1UC16M0E
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Sottozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Ha - suppose that’d be helpful.

$36,000. First come, first serve. I have this posted several places right now.

Any other questions, let me know. :-)

Last edited:
OP
OP

Sottozero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Update: my price was a bit high. Reduced.
Sponsored