That half box is pretty slick! :headbang:

vnzbd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6
Looks great, I haven't seen the half box before. Gotta ask, why the 4 ohm sub vs. the 2 ohm version? Big difference on the amp power.

Sponsored

al3x

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
does the sub enclosure move around at all? it looks like it wouldn't but i'm not sure if it gets held on by anything, it looks like it just has a snug fit

OP
OP
UWISHU1

UWISHU1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Eco Boosted GT Premium
Looks great, I haven't seen the half box before. Gotta ask, why the 4 ohm sub vs. the 2 ohm version? Big difference on the amp power.
that's what the audio guy recommended

does the sub enclosure move around at all? it looks like it wouldn't but i'm not sure if it gets held on by anything, it looks like it just has a snug fit
I placed an " L" bracket up top to keep in from sliding

OEMRadio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500
I am guessing a JX 500/1 at 4 ohm is 300 watts.. plenty of power for a single 10w3 anymore than that.. its useless.. and the amps dampening factor is much better at a lower ohm load.. means a better controlled woofer..

I have done the ZenClosure dual woofer box.. and it was really nice..

AStang25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
I have been doing research on which audio upgrades to get on my 2017 mustang that has the stock 6 speaker system. Deciding to go with the Zenenclosure half box as I don't want overpowering bass and I also want the ability to fold back my back seat in order to fit longer items in my trunk. Can't decide between 10 inch sub or 12 inch... How does the 10 inch sound in your setup? Also what is the difference between the Subwoofer you got which is $243 and a 12 inch 12W0V3-4-JL Audio single 4 - Ohm W0V3 series ($120). What Im looking to do is upgrade the front door speakers to something like Infiniti Kappas, put a JL audio woofer with the zenclosure half box (10 or 12 inch) and use either a 3 or 4 channel amp to connect both or put in 2 amps, 1 for each. Probably just leaving rear deck speakers stock. Since you have a similar setup to what I might get I just wanted to get some input. Dont know much about audio and will get this installed professionally but any help would be much appreciated. Also dont want to go to crazy on the price and may add more later. Thanks in advance...
Sponsored