Sales & Tech
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blowbyracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BlowByRacing
I had a Procharger on my 97 vert. Always a nice system. Did PC make a system for the 15 with their new system yet ?

The new dial a boost blower is a nice looking system for sure.
This is what they have out as of now.

Can be, but will they do the hurdles to get the EO number?

I'm waiting on them and A&A to get an EO number for their kit + tune on my C7. Initially Procharger told me "Yes, all of the kits are CARB legal" on the phone, but I haven't seen an EO number yet.

For those of us in CA it can make a big difference. I would probably only use their tune to smog the car or if I wanted to sell it with the kit installed, but it's needed to be complaint and to pass easily.

I would like to be one of the first, the Procharger systems look really good with their "no-cut" philosophy.
Shoot us a call and I can make sure you are one of the first to get it. Their tune will be for cats.
Sponsored

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
I'm just glad to the intake side of the blower going away from the engine bay.

OP
OP

Sales@BBR

Sales & Tech
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blowbyracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BlowByRacing
I'm just glad to the intake side of the blower going away from the engine bay.

The filter location was just fine on older years. When your moving, air is flowing so your not getting the heat from the engine. Power is not affected.

96Mustang460cid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT w/ PP
A couple questions:

-- Looking on your website, I see the HO setup uses a P-1SC-1 head unit. At what HP level does ProCharger recommend going to a larger head unit?

-- What head unit does the stage 2 kit use?

-- What's the difference between the tuner kit and complete kit?

Have a good day!
Michael

OP
OP

Sales@BBR

Sales & Tech
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blowbyracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BlowByRacing
A couple questions:

-- Looking on your website, I see the HO setup uses a P-1SC-1 head unit. At what HP level does ProCharger recommend going to a larger head unit?

-- What head unit does the stage 2 kit use?

-- What's the difference between the tuner kit and complete kit?

Have a good day!
Michael
The P1SC unit is good to 700rwhp before it is maxed out.

The Stage 2 uses the P1SC as well just on the older years runs a larger intercooler and different piping along with a a new electric fan and tank. The D1SC, F1 series are head unit upgrades from there.

The tuner kit is just the system with no injectors or tune. The Complete comes with everything to fire it up with Procharger's calibration.

Sponsored

FreddyG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 wheels and a seat
Very clean looking system! Congrats! :cheers:

Does the crank still need to be pinned for this?

jaja6009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No s550 yet :(
Nice pricing. I want competitive pricing for all manufacturers so maybe we can get some aggressive deals.

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Can be, but will they do the hurdles to get the EO number?

I'm waiting on them and A&A to get an EO number for their kit + tune on my C7. Initially Procharger told me "Yes, all of the kits are CARB legal" on the phone, but I haven't seen an EO number yet.

For those of us in CA it can make a big difference. I would probably only use their tune to smog the car or if I wanted to sell it with the kit installed, but it's needed to be complaint and to pass easily.
We already have our cars at the CARB testing facility.
And are just waiting for the paper work "green light" to let the testing begin.
So yes we are very active in getting EO#'s.

I would like to be one of the first, the Procharger systems look really good with their "no-cut" philosophy.
Orders have already been placed by a bunch of dealers and customers jumping on the intro pricing. Makes for a nice christmas present to you mustang. :)

And yes, 100% reversible. :) Soooo easy to instal, people are going to love this system for years to come.

Runs on one belt as the factory serpentine belt?
The HO system runs off the factory belt.
The Stage 2 system will run off a dedicated drive belt. (for high HP and race applications)

Sponsored

JonS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Intro pricing? so it wont always be 5,300 for the complete kit? or does the intro pricing discount it further than that?

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
^ what he said LOL

Already have a few on order so get on it quick!

Steve, is there anyway I can see the install instructions please? I've always been a screw and tvs guy (since a vortech in the early nineties anyway) but am considering the switch to a centrifugal for several reasons. 1) nothing to cut (I have an LE) 2) price and a few other small reasons.

Also, how much noise on these?

One other thing. Is there the option to pulley it down and use a waste gate to bleed off boost to reach desired boost level faster, and maintain that level?

OP
OP

Sales@BBR

Sales & Tech
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.blowbyracing.com
Vehicle(s)
BlowByRacing
This is the basic HO system. From what your looking to do, I would wait for the Stage II system.

I do not have a copy of the instructions either. That would be a question for Procharger.

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
We already have our cars at the CARB testing facility.
And are just waiting for the paper work "green light" to let the testing begin.
So yes we are very active in getting EO#'s.

Orders have already been placed by a bunch of dealers and customers jumping on the intro pricing. Makes for a nice christmas present to you mustang. :)

And yes, 100% reversible. :) Soooo easy to instal, people are going to love this system for years to come.

The HO system runs off the factory belt.
The Stage 2 system will run off a dedicated drive belt. (for high HP and race applications)
:thumbsup:

Once you get the EO numbers it's going to be hard for me to not have a Procharged C7 and S550. The reversibility is great.
Sponsored