broncobuff

broncobuff
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Mustang RR V6 vert, 2006 Frontier 4X4, 2014 Maxima
Pickup Maggie today 1/8 at 3pm. The drive from Loveland, CO to Longmont, CO was GREAT. That Pony (V6) likes to run. She's in the stable now til the weather improves. :)
Sponsored

Slade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic GT, 03 F150
Congrats and well done! Not many drives home that can beat that. I loved my V6 manual 05 vert. Wish I'd never sold her.

Teaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CONV GT PREMIUM
Congrats to all of you that have received your verts already. I have an EDD of 02/05 and I just need to get my boo (Cole) home before they salt these roads too much more. Here's to hoping the snow holds off for a few more weeks. Problem is, there's snow in the forecast tomorrow but you can't blame a girl for trying.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid & S550 Convertible
My Convertible arrived late Fri evening 1/9/15. Ordered 9/2/14, built 11/24/14, released for Transit on 12/27/14, and I drove it home yesterday 1/10/15, (Topless). Sunny and low 80`s. As Jackie Gleason used to say, " How Sweet It Is ", finally!

katkatee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Mustang LX 5.0 Hatchback

Sponsored

OP
OP
broncobuff

broncobuff

broncobuff
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Added new photos of Maggie to my album, still can't figure how to added them to a post.:confused:

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
broncobuff

broncobuff

broncobuff
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Les
Vehicle(s)
Maggie with Meeker and Longs Peak in the background. Thanks MagneticMan and phil1336. White stuff all gone only in the high country.

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie with Meeker and Longs Peak in the background. Thanks MagneticMan and phil1336. White stuff all gone only in the high country.
All kidding aside, did those of us that chose "Race Red" for our S550 Mustang Convertibles pick (the) only "colour" that was meant for this vehicle? Wow! Now if they only allowed the option of the lighter "Ceramic" Cloth Interior along with the "Ebony Black", they would have had the complete package. Maybe they will offer that for MY 16 along with Sirius Satellite Radio too for the Base V6 Convertibles, oh well....I personally couldn`t have waited another year.
Now, if those missing Tonneau Cover Caps will ever arrive.......

Sponsored

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
Tonneau Caps...

Yesterday, I stopped at my dealer. They were rolling a newly arrived convertible into the showroom. I was the first 'customer' to touch the car. I popped the trunk...no tonneau caps. I then went to the parts department and asked them about "they will be sent to the parts dept"...they had not received any at all even for convertibles that arrived weeks ago. Ford...can you spell 'honesty'. If you bought a cheeseburger from McD's and it arrived with no cheese, would you simply bite into it...thinking 'oh, well, they will give me the missing slice next week when I stop in? Especially for a cheeseburger that costs over 40 grand?

phil1336

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yesterday, I stopped at my dealer. They were rolling a newly arrived convertible into the showroom. I was the first 'customer' to touch the car. I popped the trunk...no tonneau caps. I then went to the parts department and asked them about "they will be sent to the parts dept"...they had not received any at all even for convertibles that arrived weeks ago. Ford...can you spell 'honesty'. If you bought a cheeseburger from McD's and it arrived with no cheese, would you simply bite into it...thinking 'oh, well, they will give me the missing slice next week when I stop in? Especially for a cheeseburger that costs over 40 grand?
According to a previous Poster, their Dealership got an unrelated Memo from Ford addressing the Tonneau Cover Caps and their delayed shipping. Supposedly, the updated TDA is scheduled for Tax Day, Apr. 15. Guess we all will have to wait and see if that date holds. One thing for sure, it (will) for the IRS!
Sponsored