Sponsored

2015 Ford Racing parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
agreed! they might as well skip this generation then, and release it when the next Mustang comes around
That makes zero sense.
Sponsored

moubayed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
sorry if it came out wrong, what I meant was, that they are taking so incredible long, that im sure it will be released for our Mustangs, when the next generation(2018) is coming out. English is not my native tongue, im experiencing difficulties sometimes.

15orange5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
orange 5.0 exhaust and intake
What about a cj manifold ifs it's that cheep I will def order from u private message me please

OP
OP
fordsvtparts

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
We've been selling the CJ intakes for $812.90 plus the shipping. However (as I mentioned to you or someone else on the phone today) I'll gladly sell these for $800 plus the shipping. Of course, this will change once our cost from Ford Performance changes. Just be sure to mention this price to Chris or myself when ordering.

As far as the EPA/CARB approval, obviously it can be very time consuming and expensive. However, Ford Racing wants a consumer friendly product. They want a product that can be sold to the average consumer, installed at a Ford dealer, not void the warranty, and still stay emissions legal. They're kept to a higher standard with the Ford name on the product, compared to some of the aftermarket companies.

Of course, the obvious drawback is the wait for the part to be released. I guess they could offer the cold air kit with no tuning for the time being, but there is already plenty of those kits available on the aftermarket.

Sorry for the long winded answer...

-Mike R

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks mike! We just have to be patient. It takes time. I'm sure it's not far off since roush released their power pack.

Sponsored

Stangman21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016 Premium
Thanks for quick delivery!

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the quick delivery! Turned out I received my package yesterday on time for a quick installation with a angled pick. I didn't ruin my dashboard at all and avoided the Ford 4 hour video for the GT350 red starter button.

Check out the pics below. Installed in time for a cruise with family visiting in town for Easter. Thanks!
GT350 red starter button.jpg
GT350 red starter button2.jpg

OP
OP
fordsvtparts

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
Looks great! And thanks for the info on using the angled pick.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Mike, I'm stopping by tomorrow, you have any FRPP exhaust parts in stock? Or perhaps the oil separator?

OP
OP
fordsvtparts

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
We've got three oil separators in stock :) We've got an axle back and cat back system in stock. I believe these are in the Sport version? Ask for Chris or myself; either one of us will be here all day :)

15orange5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
orange 5.0 exhaust and intake
How do u avoid taking apart the dash for the button I am about to order as well

Sponsored
OP
OP
fordsvtparts

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
OP
OP
fordsvtparts

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
Just an update on what is and is not in stock.

-M-6766-A50. We only have a couple left at this time, and are on backorder from Ford Performance again. They've been cranking these out as fast as they can.

-M-6766-A50S. Plenty in stock!
http://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...coyote-oil-separator/m-6766-a50s/?parent=1184

-M-3600-M350R. Plenty here! $352.00 with free shipping in the contiguous 48 states! http://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...r-steering-wheel-kit-m-3600-m350r?parent=1088

-FR3Z-3600-AC-plenty here!
http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/oe-ford/fr3z3600ac

-5.2 intake & throttle body
http://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...5.2-intake-throttle-body/9424kit/?parent=1129

-M-18000-F suspension kit. $511 plus shipping.
http://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...ck-strut-and-shock-kit/m-18000-f/?parent=1093

And finally....GR3Z-6344210-BC spoiler. We've got a few here!http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/oe-ford/gr3z6344210bc

Have a good weekend!
-Mike R

GT Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Just wanted to give a quick kudos to Mike R and the White Bear Lake folks. Called Mike last Wednesday around noon and ordered the M-18000-F suspension kit. I received it today! Good price, shipping and customer service. Thanks!

OP
OP
fordsvtparts

fordsvtparts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang parts!
Just wanted to give a quick kudos to Mike R and the White Bear Lake folks. Called Mike last Wednesday around noon and ordered the M-18000-F suspension kit. I received it today! Good price, shipping and customer service. Thanks!
Thanks for the order!!

GT Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Mike, do you guys have the M-5490-E sways in stock?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.