95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
I am not asking the value of my car. I want to buy another one.

I am asking the current used value of the six-year run of the GT350? I say a clean car with no previous damage. I say the value would be in the correct 5.2L engine (not a replacement). It will need the proper paperwork.

I have no color or stripe preference.

What say you?
Sponsored

thaext

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Leet Pony
All I will say is donā€™t overpay.. there are many chest beaters that ā€œknow what they haveā€. Meanwhile, Carmax had a heritage with 9k miles for 63k. A realistic price should be in the low 60ā€™s for a 2019+.. even less for a 16-18

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Hereā€™s a clean, low mile 2017 near me.

https://www.westmontporsche.com/use...edium=referral&utm_campaign=cars.com_deeplink

Iā€™ve seen them as low as $45k, usually higher miles and some with an accident on the CarFax. Newer, low mile non-Rā€™s are going upper $60ā€™s/low $70ā€™s around here. Newer, low mile Rā€™s are still touching $100k or close to it (not including the HEP Rā€™s which are going well over $100k here). Other parts of the country will be different, so if youā€™re willing to travel or have it shipped, there are probably good deals to be had. Weā€™re coming out of winter hibernation here in Chicago, so itā€™s buying season here and prices will reflect that.

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I am not asking the value of my car. I want to buy another one.

I am asking the current used value of the six-year run of the GT350? I say a clean car with no previous damage. I say the value would be in the correct 5.2L engine (not a replacement). It will need the proper paperwork.

I have no color or stripe preference.

What say you?
You already have the fastest car.....

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Here is my MSRP from 2019:
2019GT350MSRP.jpg

It was $60K then including the $1300 fuel charge.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Clean, low mileage Shelbyā€™s (both GT350 and GT500) have held value pretty well here. The price on that 2017 doesnā€™t surprise me at all. Maybe they let it go for $56-$57k but wouldnā€™t surprise me if they get their ask too.

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
..You already have the fastest car.....
Thanks. but 2024 is much different than 2019.

The Biden People are attacking the performance guys like me. I say the market has already priced some of this in current prices.

I do not like the Federal government to tell me what car to drive as Al Gore and the Big Climate Guys fly around in their private jets.

When does this hyperacuity end? We will always lose. So buy and keep your "Fast Mustangs and Fast Fords".

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
How did I know this would turn from a "what are they worth" to an opinion about how everyone is asking too much.

It's amusing that people who hunt down that single best internet price and then quote it over and over as what the market must be...actually never buy a GT350 anyway.

I sold my R last month (yes, again) - the buyer wanted a loved car and he got one. So it depends on what you are after. If you are OK with a 4 owner carmax sale with above average miles (for a GT350), then you can probably save some money. If you want an original owner, low mile car, the chances are higher you will need to pay up - because the majority of enthusiasts are looking for the same thing. I'm so bad about it - I hardly want a car that has been serviced by a dealer, let alone being sold by one...had too many friends who worked at dealers...the fun cars always get the test drives after service, for some reason ?? :)

passwords

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350R & ā€˜19 ZL1 1LE
How did I know this would turn from a "what are they worth" to an opinion about how everyone is asking too much.

It's amusing that people who hunt down that single best internet price and then quote it over and over as what the market must be...actually never buy a GT350 anyway.

I sold my R last month (yes, again) - the buyer wanted a loved car and he got one. So it depends on what you are after. If you are OK with a 4 owner carmax sale with above average miles (for a GT350), then you can probably save some money. If you want an original owner, low mile car, the chances are higher you will need to pay up - because the majority of enthusiasts are looking for the same thing. I'm so bad about it - I hardly want a car that has been serviced by a dealer, let alone being sold by one...had too many friends who worked at dealers...the fun cars always get the test drives after service, for some reason ?? :)
Where did you list your R when you went to sell it? Iā€™m getting ready to sell my 2019 ZL1 1LE after I get back from a work trip next week, but it has been more than a decade since I tried to sell a car and Iā€™m frankly not even sure where to start. I donā€™t do bookface or other socialsā€¦. I do plan to list it on the Camaro6 forum but thatā€™s not a very wide net to cast.

DRIVEN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt350
Is your car a six speed or manual?
How much u asking ?

Where did you list your R when you went to sell it? Iā€™m getting ready to sell my 2019 ZL1 1LE after I get back from a work trip next week, but it has been more than a decade since I tried to sell a car and Iā€™m frankly not even sure where to start. I donā€™t do bookface or other socialsā€¦. I do plan to list it on the Camaro6 forum but thatā€™s not a very wide net to cast.

passwords

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 GT350R & ā€˜19 ZL1 1LE
Is your car a six speed or manual?
How much u asking ?
6-speed manual. I could never bring myself to get the automatic no matter how good it is.

I donā€™t want to derail this thread too much, Iā€™m really just asking how to really reach the enthusiast community. We talk about values but that relies in large part on being able to reach the right people, and I havenā€™t stayed up on where people sell these types of cars - just trying to figure out where to start. I see people refer to Facebook marketplace, but Iā€™m not willing to go into Facebook, even if just for this one purpose.

If you would like to discuss feel free to PM me. I would be more than happy to tell you about the car offline.
Sponsored