Sponsored

2015-17 Mustang GT Ford Performance Power Packs

tedj101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby 350GT Steeda springs, sways, camber plates, toe links etc: 14 BMW 328d
Haha no worries,

Anyone know if pp2 is still on for the end of the month?
I got my PP2 from Levittown yesterday. Haven't opened it yet, but it came in one heck of a big box. (I thought they might have shipped and engine block by mistake, the box was that big!)

<TED>

Just opened it! It needs a box that big! I've got exactly what was pictured earlier in this thread. Can't wait to try it out!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sc00ter

Sc00ter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow GT Premium w/50th Appearance
I got my PP2 from Levittown yesterday. Haven't opened it yet, but it came in one heck of a big box. (I thought they might have shipped and engine block by mistake, the box was that big!)

<TED>

Just opened it! It needs a box that big! I've got exactly what was pictured earlier in this thread. Can't wait to try it out!
Everyone please post seat-of-the-pants driving impressions after your PP2s are installed — I have to live vicariously through all of you because of my "don't touch a thing" Ford extended warranty.
:mad:

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I plan to get the PP2 next year. First Morning in the 40's and it felt like my car had another 50hp.

DarthMalice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M0960; AT; Fighter Jet Gray
The PP2 seems ok...PP 1 seems like an astronomical price for a KN filter and a tune. I would consider PP2 except that I have an extended warranty thru MAS and it would probably screw that up.

newkidnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 5.0
[MENTION=18348]Dustin@LMR[/MENTION]
Any idea when you guys will be able to throw on PP3 to do something similar to what you posted for PP2 and PP1?

The PP2 seems ok...PP 1 seems like an astronomical price for a KN filter and a tune. I would consider PP2 except that I have an extended warranty thru MAS and it would probably screw that up.
Based on my dyno result (posted earlier in this thread), PP1 doesn't really do much, esp. when the car goes into cat protection mode and dumps fuel. My gains were pretty much within the noise, but LMR had better results.

Sponsored

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
My Perf Pack 2 is on the way

Took advantage of the group buy

Dustin@LMR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
[MENTION=18348]Dustin@LMR[/MENTION]
Any idea when you guys will be able to throw on PP3 to do something similar to what you posted for PP2 and PP1?

Based on my dyno result (posted earlier in this thread), PP1 doesn't really do much, esp. when the car goes into cat protection mode and dumps fuel. My gains were pretty much within the noise, but LMR had better results.
As soon as we can get our hands on one, we're doing it! With our Black Friday sale going on right now, things are pretty hectic around here. Just keep your eyes peeled, and I'll be sure to post the video for you guys once we get it done! :thumbsup:

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Received my Power Pack 2 Kit (M-9603-M8A) today for my 16 GT. The kit looks great, only thing is there are no instructions and a few odd little parts.
This video says it came with instructions

tedj101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby 350GT Steeda springs, sways, camber plates, toe links etc: 14 BMW 328d
Will Do! Ya, no link to a pdf or documentation with the ProCal, only information included was for setting up a Ford Racing Account and downloading the ProCal software.
Just an FYI, Ford Performance Parts just sent me the instruction sheet for the Power Pack II (it isn't available on their web site yet and it doesn't ship with the kit) and they also sent me the manual for the ProCal. If anyone would like these, send me a PM with an e-mail address and I will send them to you.

Regards,
<TED>

Redxeyes71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Will I be able to install LT headers with this? Or will I run into an issue throwing codes?

Sponsored

newkidnik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 5.0
As soon as we can get our hands on one, we're doing it! With our Black Friday sale going on right now, things are pretty hectic around here. Just keep your eyes peeled, and I'll be sure to post the video for you guys once we get it done! :thumbsup:
Thanks Dustin! Looking forward to it!

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Just paid for mine. Better be good... because that was the money I was going to spend on presents for my parents for the holidays :doh:

MagneticMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Last edited: