• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2.9L Whipple S/C - JMS FuelMax - ID1000 injectors

sonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Were you able to run the Whipple tune with the ID1000? I didn't think they worked together
Sponsored

OP
OP

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Were you able to run the Whipple tune with the ID1000? I didn't think they worked together
No. I ran the kit with the 58's that came in the Whipple package.

I was going to up the boost (smaller pulley), go to a Lund tune etc. which is why I bought the FuelMax / ID1000's.

OP
OP

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Ok I under stand what you are doing, and that's cool, sorry I'm not a bad guy, when it comes to used parts, I'm sure there are some used parts that were sold that some of the 6G forum guys or gals had this look :eyebulge: when they received them :cheers: Thanks John
No big deal.

What are we buying, once you get rid of of the mustang? I'm thinking about your Whipple for my car, love to have one on my GT..... Thanks John
Going to get an SUV like an Explorer. Unfortunately, that is what life needs right now instead of the Mustang. Sad really....I love my Mustang.

Sponsored

Skatz5000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Vader Special
too bad no shipping. Everything looks clean though good luck with the sale man.

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
Hey since your getting rid of it why not part it out ? I'll take that throttle body if the price is right will have it paid for by tomorrow let me know if interested

OP
OP

BLKONBLK2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hey since your getting rid of it why not part it out ? I'll take that throttle body if the price is right will have it paid for by tomorrow let me know if interested
I would prefer to keep it as a complete kit so the purchaser gets everything they need. This has everything someone needs to make 650rwhp and would save them $2k over buying new.

S550jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt, 3.55 gears, whipple supercharger
Just figured you wouldn't mind parting since they are all ready getting a great deal if you change your mind I'm only a PM away with cash ready

Sponsored

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
I'm in lake mary, and I just bought a Paxton kit for a little less. Fml

D3adch1ld

Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Pm'd you.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

iownu1k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Premium GT PP
Wanna trade the whipple kit for a street bike? That way you still got some go fast when you get ur suv?
Sponsored