• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2.9 whipple+132mm TB+ARH headers

SQ_S550

rollin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Damn divorce why are you so expensive!

Free bump!
Sponsored

My17gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Pack Lightning Blue
Lol ok pep this at first I wasn't going to split up the items but if I sell the whipple only for 6,800 and I sell the headers for 1,000 don't that add up to 7,800 ? Talking to a few people now wouldn't be surprised if it won't be gone soon thanks for the bump
I'm interested in the whipple only what all is included ? can you please list out the parts that will come with it? any upgrades you added when purchased ? dual fans 6 rib 10 rib ? I have cash in had and could pick up tomorrow your 3hrs from me.

Thanks,

PM sent

:ford:

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
Can we get her number?:lol: she will pRobably sell it cheap:D