17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
OP
OP

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
So you found a dealer that's willing to sell you an R at MSRP but they don't have any allocation? You could be waiting forever to get your R.
Well, It's my understanding that there are no allocations out yet, R's or non R's, so I don't know...:confused:. A non-R isn't out of the question. We'll see...:shrug:

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Well, It's my understanding that there are no allocations out yet, R's or non R's, so I don't know...:confused:. A non-R isn't out of the question. We'll see...:shrug:
I also have first right of refusal for an 18 my R @MSRP but no allocation as of yet. I do not believe anyone has secured allocations. Because if they did I am sure we would have seen some order sheets by know.

OP
OP

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Still no allocations here. My dealer is contacting the rep to request at least one R.

I just realized that the R in race red can't be ordered with stripes. That makes no since to me. A street legal race car should have stripes as an option. If Ford does that with the orange fury, that will SUCK... :paddle:

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Requesting an R won't get them anywhere unless they already have allocation. My dealer tried like mad to get one for me and it just wouldn't work. Only way it possibly could is if their regional rep has pull.

OP
OP

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
I have a friend that purchases 300+ Fords for a world wide corporation every year. Ford gives him a demo of his choice every year. Maybe a phone call to his Ford buddies could get our dealer an allocation. Everything he purchases' goes through this dealer...???

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I have a friend that purchases 300+ Fords for a world wide corporation every year. Ford gives him a demo of his choice every year. Maybe a phone call to his Ford buddies could get our dealer an allocation. Everything he purchases' goes through this dealer...???
Might work! Maybe I should have told them how much Ford stock i owned and maybe that would have helped. Haha. Probably not.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
That is not my understanding!;)

OP
OP

ORGTANG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
That is not my understanding!;)
I guess time will tell and I need to be patient. None of the dealers in our area have heard anything about the 18MY....:shrug:

Sponsored

Nicky Pass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
My local dealer just got a black 2017 GT350....it June and they are still delivering 2017s. You won't see 2018s until October.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Has anyone said for sure that Rs will be produced for 2018?

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
Has anyone said for sure that Rs will be produced for 2018?
NOPE!!!! GT350 production for 18, certain. How many and what versions remains to be seen.
Sponsored