Sponsored

12/15 Build Date

GT82-15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 4X4, 2011 Explorer, Ordered GT 5.0 Vert
We went into transit today.:clap2: Hope to see it later today. 12/18 Build date.
Sponsored

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Apparently my car hasn't made it far since it went 'In Transit' last week.:(

Rafeism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB w/PP (on order)
Apparently my car hasn't made it far since it went 'In Transit' last week.:(
Mine neither.

Found out from the dealer its sitting in decatur IL, and will not move until monday. Not sure why it will sit idle for 3 or 4 days before shipping but oh well. Coming off the fact that it sat at the plant for 7 days before moving, extra bummed.

Hopefully there isn't another rail stop from Decatur IL to Wentzville MO. Dealer said it could sit in wentzville depot for a day to 3 weeks before being loaded onto a truck, just depends on the amount of cars up there. I'm hoping he pulls some strings since he also is awaiting a car on the very same train.

I'm not sure I'm the kind of person who should special order cars, I simply don't have the patience for this...:frusty:

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What's your EDD on COTUS?

Edit: Nvm, can't see signatures on Tapatalk.

Edit 2: Did your window sticker have rail or convoy as the method of transportation? We are both about 500 miles from the plant and mine is listed as convoy.

Just checked COTUS and the EDD got pushed to 1/7 from 1/2. :frusty: So much for the EAA rebate. I better get one of those $750 brochure coupons in the mail.:mad:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ymr7576

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cassie
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow GT Vert

Edit 2: Did your window sticker have rail or convoy as the method of transportation? We are both about 500 miles from the plant and mine is listed as convoy.

Just checked COTUS and the EDD got pushed to 1/7 from 1/2. :frusty: So much for the EAA rebate. I better get one of those $750 brochure coupons in the mail.:mad:

If you really want the $750, you can sign all the paperwork before the 5th. My EDD is 01/08/15 and I have already done all the paperwork to be submitted on the 31st for the tax savings and the $500 end of year incentive and the $750 EAA rebate.

Sponsored

Rafeism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB w/PP (on order)

My sticker said convoy, but that doesn't mean much apparently. Most cars are sent via Rail then by truck out of rail hubs. Some exceptions to that of course, those close and within the immediate vicinity state wise (*looks at Iggy and his awesome car, rages quietly). Your dealer should be able to tell you.

BaltoBoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT-PP /2007 S2000
Ok, so Cotus was acting a little strange today(nothing new) while my car is in transit. Delivery date vanished. Latest delivery date when I could see it said 1/1/15. So I called dealership at 3pm and they said it hasn't arrived yet. Just checked COTUS and its now saying delivered. Should I believe it?

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Ok, so Cotus was acting a little strange today(nothing new) while my car is in transit. Delivery date vanished. Latest delivery date when I could see it said 1/1/15. So I called dealership at 3pm and they said it hasn't arrived yet. Just checked COTUS and its now saying delivered. Should I believe it?
I would call your dealership again. It may not have arrived when you called.

BaltoBoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I did but no one is answering(Friday after Christmas). Got my wife doing a drive-by:)

Mustangchief

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kona Blue GT
Thanks, I did but no one is answering(Friday after Christmas). Got my wife doing a drive-by:)
Yes, it will be at your dealership. As soon as the driver drops the keys in the key box, he logs it in as delivered. If COTUS says delivered, it should be there.

Sponsored

scout63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Denny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
COTUS for me says 12/30.... if yours actually was delivered today, that could be good news for me as well.

stulaw11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had the same thing it was delivered overnight and no one called me until I sent the dealership GM an email asking where is my car no one can find it. An hour later at noon it was magically there and COTUS updated to delivered, it probably hadn't been logged in as arrived yet at the dealership and they would've dragged it out another day.

Call back tomorrow its there somewhere.

BaltoBoh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for all your responses. My wife drove through the lot after work and didn't see it. I'm sure if the driver logged it as delivered, its gotta be there somewhere. I'll give them a call in the A.M. Never ordered a car before...pretty exciting stuff.

Iggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My sticker said convoy, but that doesn't mean much apparently. Most cars are sent via Rail then by truck out of rail hubs. Some exceptions to that of course, those close and within the immediate vicinity state wise (*looks at Iggy and his awesome car, rages quietly). Your dealer should be able to tell you.
Unfortunately, I've only seen that awesome car for about 30 minutes. Hoped on a plane to Denver for the holidays. Getting back on Monday and going from the airport to the bank to the dealer to bring her home.
Sponsored