Sponsored

12/15 Build Date

FusionGT

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP / Jeep TJ
wow! mine went from 2 Feb to an EDD of 3 Jan 15! I ordered on 24 Nov!
Sponsored

JPMagnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I just went into "awaiting shipment!! with an EDD 1/12/15!

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
refresh.. 2/12.. refresh... 2/12.. refresh... 2/12.... I am going to get absolutely nothing done until this car goes into transit.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
I just received an email from my Sales guy who tells me told me that my car is awaiting shipping (already knew that) with an EDD of 2/6/2015 but that he just got notice that another car from the same plant would be there the first week of January and he expects mine to be with it. Fingers crossed.

Rafeism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB w/PP (on order)
refresh.. 2/12.. refresh... 2/12.. refresh... 2/12.... I am going to get absolutely nothing done until this car goes into transit.
Same. I just find myself screaming at the monitor.."MOVE STUPID BLUE LINE, JUST EFFING MOVE TO TRANSIT!"

I'm extra bummed because I was built on 12/15 and been in awaiting shipment since 12/16. I'm betting I'm being sent by rail to a hub then convoyed out, and that is the delay. purely speculative though.

Sponsored

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Same. I just find myself screaming at the monitor.."MOVE STUPID BLUE LINE, JUST EFFING MOVE TO TRANSIT!"

I'm extra bummed because I was built on 12/15 and been in awaiting shipment since 12/16. I'm betting I'm being sent by rail to a hub then convoyed out, and that is the delay. purely speculative though.
I was thinking the same thing about mine. Looking at all of the dealerships in my area's pending stock, they are all Convoy and all sitting in Awaiting Shipment.

FordService

Ford Customer Care
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I am in VA and mine says convoy as well. Maybe Rachel can shed some light on the actual transportation means?
I appreciate you suggesting me, Nanashii. :D I am able to check on transportation modes, with either the VIN or dealer code and order number, although I can't share specifics.

The window sticker may only be reflecting a portion of the transportation process.

RACHEL IS AWESOME!!!!

:love::clap2::first::clap2::first::clap2::first::love:
Aww, thanks, r123070! You're making me blush. ;)

Rachel

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I just spoke with my dealer. They see a delivery date range in the system of 12/27/14-1/2/15. COTUS is showing 1/2/15, so I guess that may be conservative and the car could be delivered earlier.

I appreciate you suggesting me, Nanashii. :D I am able to check on transportation modes, with either the VIN or dealer code and order number, although I can't share specifics.

The window sticker may only be reflecting a portion of the transportation process.
Thanks Rachel!

scout63

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Denny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I just spoke with my dealer. They see a delivery date range in the system of 12/27/14-1/2/15. COTUS is showing 1/2/15, so I guess that may be conservative and the car could be delivered earlier.

Thanks Rachel!
That makes sense since my EDD now says 1/3... But dealer says 12/28...ours are probably together

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
So I got my railcar number and i am actively tracking it.........my car was loaded on the railcar yesterday afternoon and pulled from Ford last night at 2200. Rail car will go on the CN RR from Flat Rock to Chicago where it will interchange to the BNSF. Once on the BNSF it will go to Kansas City where it will e switched into a M-KCKOMA train where it will spot in Omaha Nebraska. Yea.......here we go...

Sponsored

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So I got my railcar number and i am actively tracking it.........my car was loaded on the railcar yesterday afternoon and pulled from Ford last night at 2200. Rail car will go on the CN RR from Flat Rock to Chicago where it will interchange to the BNSF. Once on the BNSF it will go to Kansas City where it will e switched into a M-KCKOMA train where it will spot in Omaha Nebraska. Yea.......here we go...
How do you get the railcar number and how do you track it. I know there was a thread somewhere explaining this. Can you shoot me in the right direction?

Jrhogger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Guard
How do you get the railcar number and how do you track it. I know there was a thread somewhere explaining this. Can you shoot me in the right direction?
Well i work for Railroad so I have connections and can follow the car realtime. I had to ask a few favors to get it. Your dealership will have the railcar # once you get that from them then if you send it to me I can track it for you as long as it is heading WEST. I can't see the cars on the eastern side of US. Because those railroads don't share data with my railroad.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
And Cotus just dropped me down to an EDD of 1/22/2015... Keep falling, you can do it!

BTR75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 (FJG)
My EDD dropped to 1/3/15. :-)

Iggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My EDD dropped to tomorrow and days left says 0! I stopped by my dealer last night looking to see if any mustangs came in yesterday. Told my salesman to call me if the truck comes in today so I can watch it be unloaded. What's killing me is I'm leaving at 3:30 this afternoon to go out of town until the 29th. It better get here this morning. Won't be able to close the deal and take it home in such little time but I will be able to see her.
Sponsored