Sponsored

12/15 Build Date

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Picked up the car this morning. Already installed Bob's Oil Separator. Dealer backdated all the paperwork so I was able to take advantage of the $750 EAA Rebate.
Sponsored

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
That was me. Loan expired, had an awesome rate. Reapplied right before car came in and rate went up 2pts. Very upset about it. But FORD made up for it. Got 2.9% and no payments for 90 days. Offer just started though. Good luck my friend!
I'm going through my bank and my loan guy said he could plea for me to keep it the same but no promises. The thing is he's going on vacation Tuesday so Monday is the last day I can have him to deal with. He'll pass it in to his manager though.

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Picked up the car this morning. Already installed Bob's Oil Separator. Dealer backdated all the paperwork so I was able to take advantage of the $750 EAA Rebate.
Congrats. My bob's came in today so that's the first thing to be put in when my car gets here. I'm doin this mod cause I had to pay for intake manifold sludge cleaning for $1000+ on my last car (ms3). I might have been duped by my Mazda dealer. So I don't want a repeat.

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My EDD dropped to 1/13 but my Sales guy says tomorrow is the day!

JPMagnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Mine showed up at the dealer late last night, picking it up in a couple hours!!

Sponsored

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Im excited for you guys. I lurked at the dealer this sunday evening. Theyre closed on sunday. I didnt see my car. I saw some guy closing the garage door though. I hope he had done receiving my car and putting it away for pdi tomorrow. Haha

OP
OP

Pony girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, Competition Orange, PP
Im excited for you guys. I lurked at the dealer this sunday evening. Theyre closed on sunday. I didnt see my car. I saw some guy closing the garage door though. I hope he had done receiving my car and putting it away for pdi tomorrow. Haha
I'm super happy for y'all, too! My counter went down to 0 days, so hoping by the time I get back from my business trip it's ready and waiting for me!

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Dealer just emailed me that my car is sitting on the truck waiting to be delivered but that the truck driver called off today and They can't go get it now. Now I get to sit and wait another day ugggh :frusty::headbonk:

Don's Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR Mustang GT Premium PP
Be patient my friend you will enjoy it when you pick it up.

JPMagnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Picked mine up last night and have only put 20 miles on it and all I can say is WOW. This car is night and day over previous mustangs I've owned. The power is pretty amazing, just pulls and pulls ...... love it...

Sponsored

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Picked mine up last night and have only put 20 miles on it and all I can say is WOW. This car is night and day over previous mustangs I've owned. The power is pretty amazing, just pulls and pulls ...... love it...
It does pull hard. Pulls harder than my old Super Charged 06!

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I put about 200 miles on it already but haven't really had a chance to open it up. Can still feel the power though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ArkansasUte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
In waiting: 2015 Mustang GT, PP, Magnetic, Redline
Anyone else still in the "awaiting shipment" phase or have their car coming through the Kansas City area?

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
My car still hasn't arrived. Been in transit since 12/17 however. I'm sure in the next day or 2 as the EDD just disappeared. It was there this morning. Can't focus on work.
It would be awesome if it was today as it's my Birthday but that would be asking a little too much.
Sponsored