Sponsored

$11,500 to add a V8 + Leather

Sal JC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Go buy a Sirius radio for $40. That's the silliest possible thing I've heard to complain about.

People are fine with using their phones for navigation -- even though constantly staring at a tiny screen and having to drive with one hand while holding your phone in the other to see where you're going is flat out dangerous -- but somehow can't fathom having a cheap satellite radio unit sitting on the center console?
That's not what I want in my brand new car, head units and wires all over the place and a magnetic antenna ruining my paint job like some jalopy. They could charge what ever they want and I'd pay it too. There's no reason not to offer it at all, when GM & Chrysler do, other that to punish you for not buying the premium model.
Sponsored

DBCooper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
I’m still buying a Mustang cause it’s a better car than the others but it’s gonna leave me with a bad taste in my mouth knowing that Dodge & Chevy are more than happy to offer it to their customers.
Ya, but the problem with them is that they force you to get a Dodge or Chevy with the option. :D

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Had I been lucky enough to have been born in the US I would gladly exchange the leather seats I get forced into by Ford for your cloth seats. I hate leather but I don't want to do without the other extra goodies of the premium pack.

Dirtleg

BoostCreep
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
15' EB Prem PP, 07' GT (track Car), 01' RC51, 16" S1000XR
To those buying premium, if it was $1500 for leather and $2500 for all the remaining features premium has, would you still bother paying $2500 for the rest? Ford seems to think you wouldn't, and I'm sure they are correct.
I too wish Leather were separate because I don't want it. I do however want all the other premium options. So in response to your post, yes I would pay $2500 for all the other options I'm disappointed I have to get leather too.

Sponsored

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Trippy.
Sponsored