Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
Lol, well I guess I technically stopped in the middle of a public road, but there's nothing down it except for a new housing development that's just being built (no homes built yet) and the park where they have the swampbuggy races. There's literally 0 traffic :)
sounds like a great place for spirited runs and drag races
Sponsored

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
hey whats going on guys im Shawn. some prob know me as Silv03mustangGT on SVTP. decided to join up over here since I just ordered a 15 Comp Orange GT premium with PP and recaros. He is my current ride.

texag70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT Prem
New to the Forum and Like It a Lot

New to the S550 forum and really like it. Have two ponies. One in the stable is a 65 V8 coupe that I've had for 30 yrs. Getting ready to do a major resto mod on it. Already have the tremec 6 spd and new rear end. One on the way is RR Prem GT/auto/50 YA pkg. Run a business in south Georgia. In my former life I spent 20 yrs. in the AF flying fighters. Guess that's why I've always liked the Mustang. The P51 is my favorite airplane since I was a kid. Great forum with a lot of good info.:)
65 Pony.jpg
MyFuture2015Mustang.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford FiST
Hi everyone, New here but not to Mustang's. Cant wait to get my new S550. I work at Ford and I am already drooling over these cars parked in front of my office! My Fiesta ST lease will end just in the perfect time to trade into a 2.3EB PP after they have been out a few moths so I can make sure they aren't having any problems with them.

EgoBoost

9/11 Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Black PP GT 6 SPEED
My Fiesta ST lease will end just in the perfect time to trade into a 2.3EB PP after they have been out a few moths so I can make sure they aren't having any problems with them.
Why are you trading the Fiesta ST? It's a great car.

Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Hows it going everyone. Im Tamadrummer88, I post on StangNet under the same username, mostly stay on the Foxbody forum. Im super excited for the new S550, and i can't wait to place my order at the end of this year! I currently drive a 2011 Taurus SEL (big mistake, traded a 2011 Mustang V6 auto on that) and getting ready to trade that on either a Deep Impact Blue Ecoboost Premium with 50 years appearance package or a Base GT with 6 speed.

All in all, im super excited for the S550! Ive owned a 98 GT and i still have my 1993 LX 5.0. Whatever i get next will be Mustang #4

Paulie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Hello from San Diego, Paul joining the fun. I've been looking for a fun to drive/performance type car.
I've driven the Subaru wrx and sti but liked the mustang better.
This will be the first time back in a Ford product after a 6.0 superduty.
I had sworn I would never own a Ford again.
I hope this goes much better.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Hello from San Diego, Paul joining the fun. I've been looking for a fun to drive/performance type car.
I've driven the Subaru wrx and sti but liked the mustang better.
This will be the first time back in a Ford product after a 6.0 superduty.
I had sworn I would never own a Ford again.
I hope this goes much better.
I still have a 6.0, every day is an adventure.

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hey everyone, my name is Anthony. Proud owner of a 2008 Mustang GT. Long time visitor to the site, finally decided to join up. I'd like to say thanks to everyone who posts on this board, your information has been very helpful in making my decisions easier! I look forward to contributing as well, and I'll post pics of my ride as soon as it is delivered!!!

Sponsored

RB510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Raven Black, PP, 50 Years)
Hey guys n gals, I'm Anthony, and here is Katie, my raven black 2015 GT!

Holf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Euro-spec Ecoboost Convertible
Hi everyone!

I'm Steve, based in Oxfordshire, UK and new to the forum, using it to get informed (and waaayyy too excited) before we get the new Mustangs (in RHD too!) in the UK, where I'll be looking to get a nice, shiny Magnetic EcoBoost Convertible (EB because our gas prices are nearly as much as the car ;) )

pb1302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi everyone!

I'm Steve, based in Oxfordshire, UK and new to the forum, using it to get informed (and waaayyy too excited) before we get the new Mustangs (in RHD too!) in the UK, where I'll be looking to get a nice, shiny Magnetic EcoBoost Convertible (EB because our gas prices are nearly as much as the car ;) )
Welcome! I live in Suffolk. Will be there until next year July. I have an 03 cobra right now there. It does not like the wet roads. :eyebulge:

Can't wait to see those RHD mustangs all over the UK.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome

I knew a pb1302 who had a grey 03 Cobra on another board, are you one and the same?

pb1302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Welcome

I knew a pb1302 who had a grey 03 Cobra on another board, are you one and the same?
Yup.. thats me. How is Germany still treating you? I hope to get back there soon. In the UK now.. miss the Autobahn dearly. Germany overall.

Debating on keeping both... :headbang: Tim will tell. Most likely gonna sell the Cobra... silly to keep both.
Sponsored