2015 Mustang V6 BAMA 93 Octane Performance V2 Tune

Rocketboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush RS Magnetic Metallic
Has anyone noticed that Bama has released there tune? They have even put it on the dyno. Peak Gains: 17 RWHP / 13 RWTQ & Curve Gains: 17 RWHP / 20 RWTQ

2015 Mustang V6 BAMA 93 Octane Tune.jpg

[ame]

http://www.americanmuscle.com/x4-custom-tuner-2015v6.html

2015 Mustang BAMA X4_SF4 Power Flash Tuner with 2 Custom Tunes.jpg

Features

• SF4/X4 is the Newest Replacement for the Popular SF3/X3
  • Improves Power and Overall Performance
  • Peak Gains: 17 RWHP / 13 RWTQ
  • Curve Gains: 17 RWHP / 20 RWTQ
  • Reduces 1/4 Mile by 0.6 sec and 0-60 Times by 0.8 sec
  • On Screen Data Logging and Monitoring
  • Reads/Clears DTC Trouble Codes
  • Full Color LCD Display with Auto Dim Feature
  • Built-In WiFi for Easy Updates
  • Includes 2 Custom Bama Tunes - $150 Value
  • Free Tunes for Life!
  • Includes Datalog Reviews to Ensure Your Vehicle is Fully Optimized
  • Free Personalized ID Plaque (Pictured)
  • PC/Windows Compatible Only
  • Fits 2015-2016 3.7L V6 Mustangs

• Power

S550 V6 Mustangs have dyno proven gains of 17 RWHP and 20 ft-lb's of Torque or more on Bama Custom Tunes. By optimizing the air/fuel ratio and tweaking variable cam timing, a Bama Custom Tune is proven to squeeze out the extra horsepower Ford left on the table.
  • Performance

Drastically enhanced throttle response and a much more aggressive throttle map will dramatically improve your Mustang's acceleration, shaving tenths off your quarter mile time while throwing you into the back of your seat every time you smash the gas. Automatic transmissions will see an even greater gain in acceleration and drivability, as the tune adjusts shift points and firmness.
  • Personalized

For each and every Bama Tune, we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique set up and intended use, in an easy to use web form. This information allows us to write an entirely custom tune just for your specific vehicle to ensure we deliver the most power and performance possible.
  • Proven

Our Bama Custom Tunes are developed in-house on our Dynojet 224xLC chassis Dyno. Hours of research and development through street, track and dyno testing/datalogging left us with fully refined custom tunes. The Bama Performance team has exclusive access to our inventory of parts.
2 Bama Custom Tunes:

Free Tunes For Life

Purchase a Bama Custom Tuned device, and anytime you make a change to your Mustang that requires a new tune, just let us know. Bama will create a new custom tune, and the files will be emailed straight to you.

• Performance Tune V2

Designed for the aggressive daily driver or weekend warrior. Bama's Performance tune provides more power than the stock tune along with increased throttle response and improved shift firmness.
  • Race Tune V2

Designed for Race use. Bama's Race tune delivers maximum horsepower and torque with aggressive transmission settings and a sensitive throttle response. 93 Octane or higher fuel is highly recommended.
Will be curios how this compare to Unleashed tune. Or if we have finally hit a beginning point for others to jump in like Lund, Roush, Brenspeed, MFT, and Ford Racing.

Maybe we will now see a ghost cam come out soon. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Premium 51A, GT 18"wheels, spoiler
Has anyone noticed that Bama has released there tune? They have even put it on the dyno. Peak Gains: 17 RWHP / 13 RWTQ & Curve Gains: 17 RWHP / 20 RWTQ

Will be curios how this compare to Unleashed tune. Or if we have finally hit a beginning point for others to jump in like Lund, Roush, Brenspeed, MFT, and Ford Racing.

Why is everybody so hip on a ghost cam, I use to do it back in the mid 60's retard the timing making the engine sound like it had a hot cam, to get someone to race you then, go and advance the timing, 57 Chevy Belair 327 FI 375 HP, 4 speed. I don't think you can do it today with the ECU and why?

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
This would pop up right after I buy a tuner with one free tune from unleashed tuning. Meh, the unleashed tune is still good though but it makes me wonder how the bama tune compares to it.

bigspoondude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Scion xB
Why is everybody so hip on a ghost cam, I use to do it back in the mid 60's retard the timing making the engine sound like it had a hot cam, to get someone to race you then, go and advance the timing, 57 Chevy Belair 327 FI 375 HP, 4 speed. I don't think you can do it today with the ECU and why?
The motor has camshafts that are retarded or advanced by way of modulating oil pressure or electro-magnets (unsure which it is on this motor). Why is for sound.

Sponsored

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
I just ordered the BAMA tune last night to see if they can fix the hesitation I have with my current tune. Just waiting on them to email me the tune!

Gooner86

ARSENA1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red V6
I just ordered the BAMA tune last night to see if they can fix the hesitation I have with my current tune. Just waiting on them to email me the tune!
I would like to see how this tune compares to your current one through unleashed.

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I'd like to know were BAMA gets 17 RWHP / 13 RWTQ. SCT just came out with a preloaded SCTx4 for the 2015 V6 and it's dyno at 12 RWHP / 27 RWTQ

Joe_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Hopefully BAMA's tune is good for the v6. Not to many fans of them for the ecoboost.

Sponsored

USMC V6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you look at all the x4 tuners being offered by all the suppliers BAMA, Unleashed, just to name a few, there all use SCTx4 tuners, and the range in RWHP / RWTQ varys. I know SCT offers a SCTx4 with a V6 program and dyno offering 12 RWHP / 27 RWTQ. So I don't know were there getting the extra RWHP/RWTQ. There are only 2 performance programers tuners SCT and Diablo both in Florida. I know last month when I got my SCTx4 dyno (2015 V6 auto, stock) the best we could get was 252 RWHP / 240 RWTQ from idle 650 RPM to 7000 RPM in 4th gear the RWTQ dropped like a rock @ 5400 RPM. It was temp 74 degrees, pressure 30.03, humid 45%, on a 2015 V6 automatic 300 HP/305 TQ at the flywheel and you lose about 15 to 20% in the driveshaft to the rear wheels.

Last edited:

BE6Pony

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 15 V6 / Focus ST / 14 Fiesta S
If you look at all the x4 tuners being offered by all the suppliers BAMA, Unleashed, just to name a few, there all use SCTx4 tuners, and the range in RWHP / RWTQ varys. I know SCT offers a SCTx4 with a V6 program and dyno offering 12 RWHP / 27 RWTQ. So I don't know were there getting the extra RWHP/RWTQ. There are only 2 performance programers tuners SCT and Diablo both in Florida. I know last month when I got my SCTx4 dyno (2015 V6 auto, stock) the best we could get was 252 RWHP / 240 RWTQ from idle 650 RPM to 7000 RPM in 4th gear the RWTQ dropped like a rock @ 5400 RPM. It was temp 74 degrees, pressure 30.03, humid 45%, on a 2015 V6 automatic 300 HP/305 TQ at the flywheel and you lose about 15 to 20% in the driveshaft to the rear wheels.
you mean 280 tq stock not sure where you got the 305?

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr

seakish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6
Just watched the American Muscle review of this tune on YouTube. The baseline was a V6 automatic running 91 octane (241HP, 235TQ dyno). The tune is of course 93 octane (258HP, 248TQ dyno). Their dyno also showed a 0-60 drop from 6.0 seconds to 5.2. Would have been interesting to see 93 octane stock vs. 93 octane tune.

I also have some hesitation with my current tune. Looking forward to Zack's review!

-ck

myjaja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang 5.0
Just watched the American Muscle review of this tune on YouTube. The baseline was a V6 automatic running 91 octane (241HP, 235TQ dyno). The tune is of course 93 octane (258HP, 248TQ dyno). Their dyno also showed a 0-60 drop from 6.0 seconds to 5.2. Would have been interesting to see 93 octane stock vs. 93 octane tune.

I also have some hesitation with my current tune. Looking forward to Zack's review!

-ck

I was reading up on that earlier. Im really thinking of buying the tune from bama to compare to my unleashed tune. Them saying shaving .8 from the 0-60 time is very impressive if true.

Edit: Couldn't wait so I purchased my two bama tunes. Can't wait to get them. :D
Sponsored

Last edited: