Sponsored

Boost Works/Kenne Bell GT makes 1218whp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis@boostworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
We're going to go ahead and claim the highest HP supercharged S550 on the planet.. After a pulley bump, we've nudged up to 27psi and 1218whp/986wtq!

[ame]

This is only the beginning, as we are going to be switching to a 4.7L compressor (from the 4.2L), and running a dual 106mm TB straight into the back of the compressor inlet. This will require a cowl hood, and some belt/pulley changes, but we think that we can eclipse 1400whp with the bigger blower and some changes. :)

Stay tuned!
Jeff 1218whp Dyno Pull.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
F'ing BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Oh that KB whine... im in love...

solshinobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium , Kona Blue, 10 Spd Auto
Travis@boostworks that sir is SICK. I've got a question or two on the wheel set up. Are those MRR FS01 wheels front AND rear? If not what are those and can you give offset info? Are the rear end (axels) modded? Any more pics or a walk around of the car and under the hood? I had to ask. Man you guys are making it really difficult on choosing which supercharger in my future. That WHINE.

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Travis@boostworks that sir is SICK. I've got a question or two on the wheel set up. Are those MRR FS01 wheels front AND rear? If not what are those and can you give offset info? Are the rear end (axels) modded? Any more pics or a walk around of the car and under the hood? I had to ask. Man you guys are making it really difficult on choosing which supercharger in my future. That WHINE.
I just purchased a 3.2L KB from travis last week. Waiting on it to ship. I'll have a build thread for you if you're interested in KB. Don't just listen to the Whipple crowd that dominates the forum, I did a comparison between the two kits, KB seems like the better value and it was a couple hundred cheaper than the cheapest Whipple I found.

Sponsored

doodguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Supercharged Mustang GT
Can you tell us what if anything you have done to the motor? Have you done oil pump gear/timing gear?

I'm super curious how much we can do to the motor before really having to worry.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
wicked.:)

pilot0987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
They are the MRR FS01 ordered through Need4Speed motorsports on this forum. 19*10 in the front by 19*11 in the rear.

pilot0987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Can you tell us what if anything you have done to the motor? Have you done oil pump gear/timing gear?

I'm super curious how much we can do to the motor before really having to worry.
I can tell you its a fully built Boost Works engine. Yes the oil pump/ timing have been upgraded as well. With the amount of power this car is making I wanted to make sure everything was covered on the build of this project. You can always email [email protected] for specific questions on builds.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.