Sponsored

She's here but ...

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Ordering ...
Does the rear spoiler have to be installed by the dealer because I ordered the track pack but that's no track pack spoiler. Please tell me it's a dealer installed item and my car is not screwed up.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT
I'm pretty sure it's suppose to come with the track pack spoiler on, don't quote me on this though. That would suck if it was suppose to have it on from the factory.

CliffClavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van down by the river
Definitely installed at the factory. I think it is held in with a few screws and some double sided tape. The screws from the tech and track are the same I think so no drilling involved if you want to keep it and are afraid of "bodywork."

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So if it is supposed to be installed at the factory what the hell frankenstein kind of car do I have? :frusty:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
There have been a few track packs with tech spoilers. I'd just make sure it's actually a track pack. I don't see the little antenna on the roof, so it's probably OK.

Sponsored

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There have been a few track packs with tech spoilers. I'd just make sure it's actually a track pack. I don't see the little antenna on the roof, so it's probably OK.
So this has been happening? First I've heard of this mistake. Now I'm concerned it's a base car. I would probably take it if it were a tech car but I'm five hours away from the dealer so I can't go inspect it myself. :confused:

Stuntman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many
I didn't think it was optional...:confused:

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Either that or the dealer ordered the wrong car

sunburned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 WK2
It's pretty easy to ask them to confirm the other track-spec items. Have them take pictures of the suspension button on the steering wheel, the normal base radio, and of course the seats...

8250RPM

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Does the rear spoiler have to be installed by the dealer because I ordered the track pack but that's no track pack spoiler. Please tell me it's a dealer installed item and my car is not screwed up. Ignore the orientation of the pic.
My car is also a track pack and the rear spoiler was already installed I told the dealer not to do anything to it when it arrived off the truck. And when I did the ford flat rock special ops day all the spoilers were already installed.

Sponsored

ITLRUN

HiPo Joe
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R HR186
As many have said before me, the Track Pack spoiler is installed at the factory. You need to see the window sticker ASAP. It shouldnt be a big deal to get corrected as a "mis-build" through your dealer.

Good Luck man.

jpilone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I would get the spoiler, and not install it, and document it. Sounds like a cool thing for a collector in the future! Love the color combo!

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just got off the phone with the dealer. He says the other track pack goodies are there so I think they just forgot the spoiler. He's calling Ford now ...

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
It looks like there is a spoiler on there to me. It just looks like the low-pro tech spoiler.