Sponsored

1" wheel spacers on all 4s (pics)

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 triple black GT convertible
I have installed the 1" wheel spacers from American Muscle on all four corners. I have yet to lower the car but love the look over stock. With the 1" spacer on the rear, you have room to widen the rear wheels to 11" without any clearance issues.

These are the first stock wheels I have ever liked and by moving them out, it has given the car a much more aggressive stance. I plan on widening my rear wheels 2" when I have to replace the tires and move up to a 305 or 315 when the time comes.

I hope this helps those that are on the fence about the spacers. P.S. I have no rubbing issues at the stock height.
Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Looks good! How flush are the rear to the top of the fender? From the pictures, it looks like they poke a bit? Maybe not?

OP
OP
BlackGT

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 triple black GT convertible
They stick out about 3/8ths of an inch.

Sponsored

Masorcas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BLACK GT PP PREMIUM
Thats sick!! How did u get these mounted on? Did you use the supplied lug nuts from the spacers to bolt the spacer to the hub and then the stock wheel nuts to the spacer??

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I did the same and the wheel doesn't stick out on my EB PP. The tire does a little but that is well below the tread and very slightly. Lowered on Steeda Progressive Springs, no rubbing.
back2.jpg
back1.jpg
side1.jpg
front1.jpg

mtpavelka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I did the same and the wheel doesn't stick out on my EB PP. The tire does a little but that is well below the tread and very slightly. Lowered on Steeda Progressive Springs, no rubbing.
Same 1" spacers? That looks great. I have an EB also. I was wanting to do spacers also.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

dausmus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost PP
So....how would this set up affect handling? Any negatives you've noticed?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
So....how would this set up affect handling? Any negatives you've noticed?
Negatives? No, it's better. A wider stance makes it more stable, improves handling.

Now for some great news!

Eibach Wheels Spacers for 2015 now available!

I wanted to get their wheel spacers to start with but they didn't have them available for 2015 yet. I called them a while back and they couldn't/wouldn't tell me when they would be available, just that they most likely would have them at some point. I called today and they told me they are making 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm and 35mm. They currently have 20+25mm available. Starting with 20mm, they are ones that bolt on and have studs on them (same size as stock). The 15mm come with new studs to replace your stock. I really wish I had waited just a little longer, they make very good quality spacers and I would have gone with 20mm. They are a bit more expensive than the made in China spacers I got from AM but you can get them from many of your favorite retailers now or soon. Eibach said they literally just finished the testing and were shipping the 20+25mm out to distributers now.

CJ Pony has them on their website, obviously not in stock yet but probably in the mail. http://www.cjponyparts.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?brand_name=Eibach&q=spacer

ATTFighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Negatives? No, it's better. A wider stance makes it more stable, improves handling.

Now for some great news!

Eibach Wheels Spacers for 2015 now available!

I wanted to get their wheel spacers to start with but they didn't have them available for 2015 yet. I called them a while back and they couldn't/wouldn't tell me when they would be available, just that they most likely would have them at some point. I called today and they told me they are making 15mm, 20mm, 25mm, 30mm and 35mm. They currently have 20+25mm available. Starting with 20mm, they are ones that bolt on and have studs on them (same size as stock). The 15mm come with new studs to replace your stock. I really wish I had waited just a little longer, they make very good quality spacers and I would have gone with 20mm. They are a bit more expensive than the made in China spacers I got from AM but you can get them from many of your favorite retailers now or soon. Eibach said they literally just finished the testing and were shipping the 20+25mm out to distributers now.

CJ Pony has them on their website, obviously not in stock yet but probably in the mail. http://www.cjponyparts.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?brand_name=Eibach&q=spacer
awesome news, i had ordered the AM ones but they were out of stock so I cancelled the order. Guess I will look into these now. They are super expensive though =(

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)