Sponsored

1" wheel spacers on all 4s (pics)

ATTFighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Will I still be able to use the factory optioned wheel lock lug kit with these spacers ?
Sponsored

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Will I still be able to use the factory optioned wheel lock lug kit with these spacers ?
Yes but the real question is, why? They are ridiculously long and look terrible. I ripped mine off right away.

iljalop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I don't want anyone stealing my wheels lol
Believe me If someone wants to still your wheels these lug locks will not help you! They going out almost for a quarter inch so anyone can grab it with the regular pluming wrench. This is just a protection from honest people.

TXREDNECK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red GT PP
Does anyone have pics of the gt PP wheels with spacers?

Sponsored

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP
Here is mine

Love them.
image.jpg

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP
Another

Another
image.jpg

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I did the same and the wheel doesn't stick out on my EB PP. The tire does a little but that is well below the tread and very slightly. Lowered on Steeda Progressive Springs, no rubbing.
Maybe the lowering adds some camber and tips the top of the tires in almost all of that 3/8" poke the OP is getting. Your car looks much better, even though I love the 20s.

OP
OP
BlackGT

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 triple black GT convertible
Man, I started this post over a month ago and in one day there has been three times the activity. LOL! My wheels do stick out just a tad more than I would like but the 20" wheels have a slightly different offset to the 18s and 19s from what I understand. I would still rather them stick out the small amount they do than to be sunk in like before.

Sponsored

madweazl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Isnt easy to get the spacers right now. Apparently I ordered at just the right time and had them withing a few days.

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP
Man, I started this post over a month ago and in one day there has been three times the activity. LOL! My wheels do stick out just a tad more than I would like but the 20" wheels have a slightly different offset to the 18s and 19s from what I understand. I would still rather them stick out the small amount they do than to be sunk in like before.
Is your car lowered? I'll bet they will look a little more tucked if you do.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
This is the look to have. Just get the stock wheels widened to 11" and put some tire under it. That's what I am doing.

OP
OP
BlackGT

BlackGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 triple black GT convertible
z06psi, I have just ordered a Paxton kit for my car and plan on widening the rear wheels for the bigger rubber but keeping a stock look from the side.

Mike, the car is not lowered. I have a pretty good break-over from my driveway to the street and need the clearance. After adding the S/C in a few weeks, I will see where it sits in the front, I may look into it later on.

Mikeg4572

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GTPP
z06psi, I have just ordered a Paxton kit for my car and plan on widening the rear wheels for the bigger rubber but keeping a stock look from the side.

Mike, the car is not lowered. I have a pretty good break-over from my driveway to the street and need the clearance. After adding the S/C in a few weeks, I will see where it sits in the front, I may look into it later on.
I'm jealous of the Paxton!
Sponsored