So I am now a member of the club :clap2:

I completed a deal yesterday for the following:

2015 Mustang Ecoboost 201A
20" Foundry Wheels
Navigation
Security Pack
Reverse Park Assist.
Magnetic/Black.

First of all this is my first Mustang. Though my first care was a 1983 Mercury Capri. I am coming from a 2013 Fusion Titanium All wheel drive. Honestly I have never looked at mustang before. I had no interest. My dad is a huge fan and keeps saying he wants one and I never understood his his excitement for them. Until now.

This is honestly such an incredibly fun car to drive. I had taken a test drive of the base ecoboost a couple weeks ago. I only got a short time behind the wheel and only on a couple back roads. But it was enough for me to go from merely excited to I have to have one.

The deal had its share of bumpy roads. I was able to use x-plan in the end with the EAA $750 rebate, so price on the car was great. I also worked a satisfactory trade for the fusion so OTD I was very happy.

Driving it home was pure pleasure. Even my teenage daughter fell in love with the car. She thought we were celebrities as people kept pulling up next to the car, snapping pictures and following us down the road. I even had a cop come up to me in a parking lot wanting details.

Power? This car has a ton of it. It is incredibly fast off the line, but the crazy thing is I have seen the RPMs never really go about 3-4K even as the car is increasing rapidly in speed, the RPMs still are dropping, maybe the turbo? No idea, but you never feel like the car is even remotely near its limit. Turns are crisp, suspension great, love the way the car feels. On the highway this thing is dangerous. I have NEVER owned a radar detector, but I think I am going to need to get one. I have looked down several times and I am over 80mph. Honestly when in the 60-70s the car seems almost pissed off at you, screaming for you to step on the gas. It is just so smooth. Tons of power to pass people on a seconds notice. Truly a joy to drive.

I am in my early 40s, was never even remotely a car guy until maybe when I got a 2009 Maxima. That was the first car I really liked, and took care of and washed etc. I like the fusion as well, great car. But this car is just in another league.

Sorry I think I am done gushing. I am trying to think of a reason to go to the store just so I can take it for a spin and I am looking forward to my 40+ mile commute tomorrow!
Sponsored

OP
OP

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
I almost forgot a pic

Branden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Congrats man! I test drove an EB yesterday and it was a ton of fun to drive around town. I'd be pretty excited too!

Sponsored

OP
OP

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
Thanks guys, now comes the challenge of finding winter boots for it. And a tint, tint first. And maybe it won't snow this winter :D

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Nice looking car. I'm glad it all worked out and you could get one.

Wayne

ponyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic PP Ecoboost, 2013 Volvo XC60r-Design
Congrats! Pick mine up in the next couple of days, went with Magnetic as well
. Stunning!

Countrysquire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'32, '41, & '55 Fords
The car is beautiful, obviously, but great job on the photo. Looks like something that you might see in a brochure.

Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Congratulations!
*I hope you are not starting crying in front of your daughter because you got your dream car now. :D

mj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Fords, 1 Mazda, 1 Mercury
Congrats!

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Dem reflections. I see you got the active camo option.
Sponsored