jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
[MENTION=13339]olaosunt[/MENTION] i feel the same way, I've got my 16 GT 350 track package and 15 PP Recaro's with Roush Supercharger and supporting mods. Now my PP is, I laugh saying this but, "only" 615rwhp. If I had to pick only one car to keep it would be my 350. Without driving one it's hard to explain the driving experience of that car.
By the way I'm not a turbo guy but respect built HP, nice build on the twins!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
jvandy50

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
OP,
If you have the time you are more than welcome to come drive the cars back to back to help your decision...... with traction control on!
lol
Ok I laughed...and I do appreciate the offer, very brave of you lol.

I have watched videos and reviews til I'm blue in the face and everyone just loves the 350, like to a level I don't think I've seen before. It's kinda strange.

I grinned every time I hopped in my GT, so you can understand why an even better option is intriguing!

OP
OP
jvandy50

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I'm still all over the place, finding PP cars like i had, used for around 30k and some nice used 350s for close to 50k...

I even looked at a race star setup like i said i wouldn't...while also trying to learn about the 350 tranny cooler issue and the different packages. Just when i think go the cheaper route, i find shit like this...

[ame]

On another note, my girlfriend and i will be welcoming a little girl into our home Wednesday, god willing, so I've decided to not do anything but look and save til we know everyone is healthy and things calm down. My brother is about to start paying on a 20k helicopter ride for my nephew...i wouldn't wish that bill on anyone, but it was absolutely necessary for survival. So i must practice patience for juuuuust a bit here lol. Best thing is that the girlfriend misses the car too so soon as we know the bills aren't piling up...game on:headbang:

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
If I had 50-60k in mostly cash to play with Id go with the GT. Id be getting into the cheapest GT I could find and upgrade everything.

If I had to mostly finance Id go with the GT again as I don't find it practical to mostly finance a GT350 knowing Id still want to mod it to some degree.

I like to tinker on cars though, that's most of the fun for me. If it was my daily driver I probably wouldn't buy either.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
I'm still all over the place, finding PP cars like i had, used for around 30k and some nice used 350s for close to 50k...

I even looked at a race star setup like i said i wouldn't...while also trying to learn about the 350 tranny cooler issue and the different packages. Just when i think go the cheaper route, i find shit like this...

On another note, my girlfriend and i will be welcoming a little girl into our home Wednesday, god willing, so I've decided to not do anything but look and save til we know everyone is healthy and things calm down. My brother is about to start paying on a 20k helicopter ride for my nephew...i wouldn't wish that bill on anyone, but it was absolutely necessary for survival. So i must practice patience for juuuuust a bit here lol. Best thing is that the girlfriend misses the car too so soon as we know the bills aren't piling up...game on:headbang:
Sounds like you might want to look into mini vans instead of Mustangs. Congrats on the new arrival.:cheers:

Sponsored

OP
OP
jvandy50

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
Sounds like you might want to look into mini vans instead of Mustangs. Congrats on the new arrival.:cheers:
Lol thanks man, the jeep has 4 doors and the same engine that came in the grand caravan...so I'm good on the minivan:headbang:

All went well and we are adjusting to having a baby at home, they made it look easy, they're both healthy, and we are blessed!

I was only slightly sad i didn't get to bring her home in a mustang, but if that's my only gripe...i've had a great day.

I will start a WTB ad soon, and i still haven't decided on what...it may come down to something i can't pass up that forces my hand...

sspfox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'90 ssp notch, '16 Gt/pp
Lol thanks man, the jeep has 4 doors and the same engine that came in the grand caravan...so I'm good on the minivan:headbang:

All went well and we are adjusting to having a baby at home, they made it look easy, they're both healthy, and we are blessed!

I was only slightly sad i didn't get to bring her home in a mustang, but if that's my only gripe...i've had a great day.

I will start a WTB ad soon, and i still haven't decided on what...it may come down to something i can't pass up that forces my hand...
Congrats man!:headbang:

OP
OP
jvandy50

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
went to the drag races Sunday and kinda got the fever to start goin again, but the guys we go with run under 5 sec in the 1/8 soooo my little mustang will take a back seat to them lol.

not gonna lie though, I'd like a FI car to hurt some feelings ...all the while running my nut coolers. also, i did get to see a couple of jj's(street outlaws) cars and damn they're badass! however, i like cars without parachutes and a black terminator was my favorite for the day.

anywho, so i think I'm leaning GT right, chasing a couple leads..being patient...and BAM, the car salesman buddy shows me this

ixs9li.jpg

:faint::faint::faint:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
went to the drag races Sunday and kinda got the fever to start goin again, but the guys we go with run under 5 sec in the 1/8 soooo my little mustang will take a back seat to them lol.

not gonna lie though, I'd like a FI car to hurt some feelings ...all the while running my nut coolers. also, i did get to see a couple of jj's(street outlaws) cars and damn they're badass! however, i like cars without parachutes and a black terminator was my favorite for the day.

anywho, so i think I'm leaning GT right, chasing a couple leads..being patient...and BAM, the car salesman buddy shows me this

ixs9li.jpg

:faint::faint::faint:
I'd take that over a 700+ hp GT any day.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jvandy50

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
I'm seriously considering it. thing is, if I don't like it(can't see that happening) i can always sell and get another GT. not as easy to do the reverse and get most of your money back.

looking used i never found anything under 53,500...and those didn't have the tranny coolers, this isn't much more and it was delivered today, unmolested. idk if these still have an ADM or not since there should be a few more out there now, but they said if i want it i can have it for sticker, knowing what happened to my last one and how sad i was. i thought that was a nice gesture, and I'm sure they'd like to keep the car local since word of mouth is VERY important around here

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
FI GT - No Contest !!!

Sorry but you get more HP for your money, now if your looking for more
value for your money go GT350 has better resale value.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
The ADM's are mostly gone on the GT350's. Yes, some dealers are still asking for them, but their cars are just sitting idle on the lots. Meanwhile, most dealers have started unloading their GT350s for sticker price. I have an option on a lightly used local GT350 from a private party, but its not really the color I want. (white with blue stripes)
Sponsored