Sponsored

2017-18 Shelby GT350 / GT350R Mustang Orders Placed (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2017-18 Shelby GT350/R did you order?

• Total voters

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
The bank is open, they can place an order. I called Ford last night and they confirmed that my order was in the system. The order will not be picked up until ford starts processing 2017 orders for production. Is anyone's guess how long that will take.
Probably starting to get picked up now. Production could start around mid june for these.

rolaidz

Mustang Virgin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roland
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Infiniti G37S Cpe, Yamaha R6
Ordered a 2017 today in Lightning Blue, no stripe, Convienience Package.
Congrats! Awesome choice. I'm hoping to be able to order the exact same, maybe with a black roof. I saw on another post that you were able to order at MSRP also... I'm REALLY hoping to replicate what you've done :hail:

So far I've been striking out entirely in California, so now I'm checking these forums several times a day for tips and leads. Huge fan of the site and it's been such a great resource. This will be my first Mustang ever and I'm wholeheartedly set on getting a GT350 - can't wait to joint the club!

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Congrats! Awesome choice. I'm hoping to be able to order the exact same, maybe with a black roof. I saw on another post that you were able to order at MSRP also... I'm REALLY hoping to replicate what you've done :hail:

So far I've been striking out entirely in California, so now I'm checking these forums several times a day for tips and leads. Huge fan of the site and it's been such a great resource. This will be my first Mustang ever and I'm wholeheartedly set on getting a GT350 - can't wait to joint the club!
Thanks - although I have already shifted my thinking to a classic white with blue stripes package. :D

This will be my third Mustang, although I havent had one in 16 years. :)

Sponsored

Fordman88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 F150 XLT Max Tow, 2017 GT350
Shout Out

I would like to send a shout out to the Ford Service Team. Especially Deysha you guys are great. Thank you for the information on my order can wait to drive this car. This is another reason I buy Fords!

MTWINN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Ordered today 04/28/2016

2017 Shelby GT350
Magnetic Metallic
OTT stripes - Black with white accent
Painted black roof
Vehicle cover
Convenience package

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Ordered today 04/28/2016

2017 Shelby GT350
Magnetic Metallic
OTT stripes - Black with white accent
Painted black roof
Vehicle cover
Convenience package
You'll be happy with that color combo. I absolutely love mine.

Congrats!!!

Soup80

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to get into first mustang
Can anyone tell me how to find the order number on the DORA?

Sponsored

MTWINN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350

Sent you a PM.