jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
So do I hear the exhaust inside the car when cruising? That's my biggest objection, I really want quiet and comfortable ride on road trips. I've read somewhere it sounds kinda similar to GT350 exhaust?
@beefcake / @jayman33 do you guys ship to Europe? I did a quote on CJPP website and the shipping was another 1000 USD which is ridiculous.

We sure do!!

UglyMutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Corsa sport is solid. I probably have 10,000 miles with my sport catback and I have never been annoyed by it being loud at cruising speed. I've been on many 300 mile road trips with the wife and no issues at all. That said I wouldn't want it any louder. I think this is about the limit of what's acceptable to me at his point. I've had serious loud cars and I'm over it. I don't feel like a asshole in this car. Unless I want to make a point, then this car can get nasty.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
So the AWE touring is louder than the Corsa sport?
On the outside very similar. The awe is louder inside the car. A lot of guys with Xtremes don't realize how loud it really is till someone drives their car. That's because of how well the sound is directed rearward.

OP
OP
R3v

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
Got a quote from beefcake... I mean, unbeatable. Will decide during the weekend I guess :)

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Got a quote from beefcake... I mean, unbeatable. Will decide during the weekend I guess :)
Yep, mine gets delivered today! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

MagGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Auto
I just put my corsa sports on. It was a bitch to get the stock exhuasts off but another member here [MENTION=15685]bluebeastsrt[/MENTION] very graciously offered to help put it on. Big thanks to him and the time he put into helping me. I wont forget it.

The sound..

Mother of god.....

I kind of deluded myself into thinking the stock exhaust was good enough. But the first cold start with these changed my mind completely. The sound was amazing.

It is still louder and you can definitely hear it when down in the low rpms but not by much. ZERO drone and i was trying to find it. Then when you get on it... well the videos dont do it justice. Truly the best all around exhaust. Amazing sound when you want it, domesticated when you dont.

a serious 10/10. I would recommend to everyone.:headbang:

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
I guess I could use a quote shipped to Pittsburgh while we're at it. =)

OP
OP
R3v

R3v

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT MT & Recaro
It is still louder and you can definitely hear it when down in the low rpms but not by much. ZERO drone and i was trying to find it. Then when you get on it... well the videos dont do it justice. Truly the best all around exhaust. Amazing sound when you want it, domesticated when you dont.
So no complains at all while one is cruising? My MBRP Race on previous Ecoboost drove me insane because of deep drumming noise / drone, one literally had a headache from it. I take a lot of road trips so I just want to cruise silently, enjoy the ride, have a talk, listen to music and don't be bothered by the exhaust at all.

Second, don't people around you look at you like you're that prick with insanely loud exhaust trying to be an attention whore?

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
It's not going to be that loud. It will just sound like a muscle car

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
So no complains at all while one is cruising? My MBRP Race on previous Ecoboost drove me insane because of deep drumming noise / drone, one literally had a headache from it. I take a lot of road trips so I just want to cruise silently, enjoy the ride, have a talk, listen to music and don't be bothered by the exhaust at all.

Second, don't people around you look at you like you're that prick with insanely loud exhaust trying to be an attention whore?
It's silent at cruise. Even when going up a hill you'll just barely hear it, and it's just a little hum coming from the back. No resonance, no drone at all.

It's not loud enough, even at WOT, to make people think you're being an attention-seeking "that guy". The Xtremes will do that though LOL
Sponsored