Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Are any tuners working on flexfuel kits for boosted applications? Something like a plug-n-play sensor/harness and self-adjusting maps

Would be really beneficial for times where you can't find an E85 station or even just to get the most out of variances between gas stations.
:cheers:
Sponsored

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
You don't need them for our cars. The factory wideband is how the F150 does flex fuel. We just need the tables and switches enabled in the tune.

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
I ran e85 in my blue car, however have to switch tunes in order to do so. As of now no one has enabled these cars to run on either or on one tune. You will have to keep swapping tunes and running the car completely to empty or draining the tank to swap.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
I knew it was possible to run e85 in them but I want to avoid doing the above which is why I was asking.

Hope somebody works on it and makes some tables with map switching automatically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Ford wrote the "flex fuel" tables in the ECU. It isn't ready to go as of yet, but HP Tuners will have it soon.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Ford wrote the "flex fuel" tables in the ECU. It isn't ready to go as of yet, but HP Tuners will have it soon.
That is great to hear! Hopefully it will spread soon. I am not familiar with HP Tuners though. Reputable company with a good track record?

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
That is great to hear! Hopefully it will spread soon. I am not familiar with HP Tuners though. Reputable company with a good track record?
Yes! Very good tuning software. Always developing new tables & features. I'd say a good 3 months and the tuning will go much further than it is today. Platform is still so new.

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Yes! Very good tuning software. Always developing new tables & features. I'd say a good 3 months and the tuning will go much further than it is today. Platform is still so new.
Thanks!

ssyellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Competition Orange GT - PP/Recaros
HP Tuners is a big GM thing for the most part, tons of parameters to get into. Cobalt SS's, Camaros, Corvettes, etc.

They're branching out in recent years to other platforms. I was surprised when I saw they support the Mustangs. Extremely well known.
Sponsored