Vehicle Showcase

Ant18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Hi guys, sorry but a bit a daft questions. I have seen that some of you have managed to place an order already for my18, I must called 5-6 dealers and they all told me that they are not yet taking orders. I mentioned that few people on the forums had placed an order already and what the last dealer told me that was not possible that it must been just leaving your name down on some bogus order list.
So please where have you pre order from?
Thanks

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys, sorry but a bit a daft questions. I have seen that some of you have managed to place an order already for my18, I must called 5-6 dealers and they all told me that they are not yet taking orders. I mentioned that few people on the forums had placed an order already and what the last dealer told me that was not possible that it must been just leaving your name down on some bogus order list.
Thanks

[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] prepared a list of dealers and salesmen to speak to for someone who will let you place an order

Ford Nottingham - Aaron Borg
Trust Ford Epsom - James Rowe
and some others.

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
I'm sat in an my18 gt auto in white right now but they won't let me drive it display only :)

It's lhd tho ;)

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Thanks
Ordered mine through Jim McTaggart at Peoples Edinburgh. Was told that when I put in order last month it would secure an early build slot and options could be sorted out later.
Today I sorted out my options and colour and was told that prices still weren't avaliable.
Good luck with getting your order sorted.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
I'm sat in an my18 gt auto in white right now but they won't let me drive it display only :)

It's lhd tho ;)
Take it that the car and yourself are not currently on this little island then?

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways

It's lhd tho ;)
grab a couple of spare oil filters while you're over there and if you can get some roush side skirt winglets :) i'll give you cash when you get home :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ford not pricing up yet had the consequence of making my mind up. I did want the colour I had chosen, then my wanting Tan seats stopped any desire for any leather consoles and such like so it was just the Magneride that was essential to me. Because my brother has a '17 and he has no magneride, active exhaust, digital dash or decent tyres a dose of magneride would be just the ticket.
But what about the I3?! :lol::doh:

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Ford not pricing up yet had the consequence of making my mind up. I did want the colour I had chosen, then my wanting Tan seats stopped any desire for any leather consoles and such like so it was just the Magneride that was essential to me. Because my brother has a '17 and he has no magneride, active exhaust, digital dash or decent tyres a dose of magneride would be just the ticket.
I thing is most people have spent a few grand on suspension mods and to be fair their cars handle pretty good,is it as good as magnaride i dont know,and of course the adjustability at a touch of a switch is a nice touch.The active exaust again a nice addition, but people change the exaust anyway on the whole.Dont get me wrong as soon as i know how much they are i may consider ordering, but many will stay with what they have because they have already modded to a really high standard.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Just playing with US configurator (which has the convertible GT auto with digi dash and magneride coming out at circa $55k) and I noticed if you select 20" wheels it deletes magneride. Is that to do with clearances?

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Geeze when are we getting our pricing :frusty:
Sponsored