car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Ordered Race Red GT in May - dunno when it will arrive. Got my plates tho. They say April to June sometime. Cant pin them down and I'm about done with the poor process. Any other car would have cancelled by now.....Cant fight them any more.
Sponsored

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
I'm tracking a colleague's car and his guard GT is on the Aniara. 18 for WA.

Capture1.JPG

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Magnetic GT Auto fastback, Nuford, ordered sept 2015 expected del sept 2016.

OP
OP
gs60wa

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Update from Ford Social Media team just in ...... someone is perhaps listening to their customers finally :)

Hi Greg, a decision was made recently that will see all cars for WA being unloaded and quality checked in Fremantle. This should get cars to customers quicker. All cars for other states will be unloaded and quality checked in Melbourne. As advised earlier we have a team of people trying everything to get Mustangs to customers as quickly as possible. This decision is part of the commitment to finding new processes in order for this to happen. All the best, ^JS.

I will definitely be down at the Fremantle dock on Dec 7th when I see online that PARSIFAL has docked to get some pics of the 23 WA Mustangs being unloaded. Depending on wharf security might get close enough to get some good pics of my GT. If anyone else is going to go down PM me :)

Reactions: car

car

Car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT550 2018
Hey thats sounds good - finally someone is listening!
How do I get in touch to get some info on mine?

Sponsored

thecossack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Just called my dealer. Mine is delayed another 2 weeks, ETA 13th Feb.

At least I have my VIN now :)

5Boss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saleen E, 2007 Roush, 2013 GT, 2015 GT
The long wait

Magnetic GT manual ordered from McInerney ford April 2015.
Delivery sometime in 2016 ?????
The car is well worth the wait as we have owned one in the US since late last year.
Will have the 20 inch wheel pack, Corsa exhaust and a few other goodies here next month but no car.(Bugger)
We may loan the wheels to McInerney ford so others can take a look.
Our purchase in the US was exactly the same with little information released but from order to taking delivery only took 3 Months.
The wait will be well worth it and I can't wait to see what we will get here.
20150402_153859-1.jpg
20150329_133745-1.jpg

jumby

Master Cat Herder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 300C Luxury
will definitely be down at the Fremantle dock on Dec 7th when I see online that PARSIFAL has docked to get some pics of the 23 WA Mustangs being unloaded. Depending on wharf security might get close enough to get some good pics of my GT. If anyone else is going to go down PM me :)[/QUOTE said:
Count me in :)

Noticed this morning that my ETIS status has updated to a build on 19 NOV 15 - things are moving along so far :)

Last edited:

doobynuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT V8 Auto
Just checked Ford Etis and my build date was 23.11.2015 yay!! So probs still looking at a late Feb delivery.

OP
OP
gs60wa

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Update PARISFAL ETA

ETA into Fremantle has slipped from 7th Dec to 8th Dec :(
Screenshot at Nov 26 15-45-59.png

Sponsored

V XIII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
GT Guard MUSTANG
firstmustang and V XIII, you guys may want to ask your dealership for an update on the ETA that's showing on VISTA for your GT's now onboard PARSIFAL. Mine has moved from Dec 5 to 19.
Ok contacted dealership still believes 19th I can pick up according to his computer but could change lets hope so, bad enough have to watch it get transported passed my house and out to the sticks but this is a small price to pay to be the lucky few to get a MUSTANG before Xmas.
However on a good note he has agreed not to mount the supplied licence plate holders to the front fender and I will just sit the plate on the front dash till I get home and mount them how I would like them

OP
OP
gs60wa

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Ok contacted dealership still believes 19th I can pick up according to his computer but could change lets hope so, bad enough have to watch it get transported passed my house and out to the sticks but this is a small price to pay to be the lucky few to get a MUSTANG before Xmas.
However on a good note he has agreed not to mount the supplied licence plate holders to the front fender and I will just sit the plate on the front dash till I get home and mount them how I would like them
Winner re plate mounting :)

Lets hope the 19th VISTA ETA comes well forward given they will be sitting on the Freo wharf Tuesday week !!

i am hopeful for late that week so I have keys for a Friday night cruise Dec 11th.

Time will tell.

Last edited:
OP
OP
gs60wa

gs60wa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Looking at Fremantle Wharf Berth 12 photo opportunity locations for when PARSIFAL docks on Monday next week (December 7th). Freo Ports website says Monday and WWL Track and Trace says Tuesday. Guess we'll have to watch vessel finder realtime to see which day it ends up being.

Seems the best location as a start might be on Napier Road just north of the security gate and also on Tydeman Road, with cameras at the ready :)

I can't get there on Monday as I'll be in Melbourne but attached is the ETA etc for you guys that can get down there. Currently showing a midday arrival and out at midnite.

Here is the Freo shipping movements link. Start typing PARSIFAL in the search box and it will come up.

https://www3.fremantleports.com.au/VTMIS/dashb.ashx?db=fmp.public&btn=ExpectedMovements
2015-11-30_10-59-28.jpg
2015-11-30_10-49-15.jpg

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Gs60wa, you are not at all excited about your cars arrival are you..:thumbsup:

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads