OP
Schu

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
They are coming in at that price point?

Think maybe koni 2812 from the custom shop... they used to be around $1000 per corner.
Sponsored

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Id like to see a dyno of the clubsports... probably not as impressive you might think.
I had Steeda springs with stock dampers, steeda linear ultralite springs with FRPP dampers. FRPP/Steeda was OK, better than stock but still not that great.

The KW CS2 were a transformation, car rides great even on crappy roads, it rides better than stock, zero float, precise body control, I am very happy with them which is what matters. They are vastly superior to the Steeda/FRPP and as I am in the UK KW was a better option for me as they have UK based operation meaning here they cost far less than they do in USA. :)

I paid Ā£2000 all in. :)

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Looking for recommendations for a new coilover setup... married or unmarried in the rear. I'd like a price point around $3500'ish +/-... compression and rebound if possible.
Looking at MCS now, are there any other players in the "quality" suspension game? Jri?
Ridetech didn't make the list? I would put ridetech right there with MCS, and Jri.

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
They are coming in at that price point?

Think maybe koni 2812 from the custom shop... they used to be around $1000 per corner.
I've had and have seen issues with 2812's on heavier cars. Penske's are crazy expensive for our cars. JRZ's seem to be about the best price point for the money IMO (I assume if you are looking for double adjustable and asking about shock dynos, you are looking for a track/autox setup). I believe [MENTION=7150]boardkat[/MENTION] had an issue with his MCS coilovers hitting the bumpstops. I believe the JRZ's he got solved the issue, but I'll defer to him if he wants to chime in. I've heard great things about ridetech as well and apex15stangPP works for them.

Sponsored

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Not sure. Bryan Hise(I think that is correct) is the JRZ USA guy and was really helpful as I was looking at a top tier brand, mid range coilover a couple years ago. Stuart and Brad Maxcy build and rebuild shocks for a living and also AutoX an S550. They do a lot with JRZ so that's probably who I would look to. No first-hand experience, just what I've observed over the last couple of years. I had Penske 8665 triple's with the dual bleed shaft on my RX7. I was hoping to get something similar, but they are just sooooo much more expensive for the S550.

OP
OP
Schu

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
And they really shouldn't be, the mustang isn't anything special in terms of design.

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
Ridtech level 3, jrz, or cortex jri, or ohlins

Earlj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt, 2008 Z06
I have the Cortex, JRI setup in my car and love it

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
You and me both brotha:D
More affordable than you think Under 3k, expected release is Edit: my mistake, above poster is correct... October.

Customizable spring options of course lol

Other options are ridetech if ya want now

However most in the 3.5k range aren't dual adjustable. I believe the MCS price excludes springs but I could be wrong.
image.jpg

Reactions: job

Sponsored
OP
OP
Schu

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
I am seriously looking at ohlins.... I am hoping there is a connection here that can deal on the listed pricing. If I could save a little off the keep, I might jump.

Any online dealers here? Cortex?

:p

OP
OP
Schu

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
so no Ohlins dealers here that can help with any/slight discounts?

CrazedAntelope

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium PP

Competition Orange

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Ohlins R&T
The details are still being finalized, but they are on schedule for production. It should be about $2700, and available in October 2017. More information will be released at SEMA, Iā€™d imagine.
More affordable than you think ļæ½ļæ½ Under 3k, expected release is Edit: my mistake, above poster is correct... October.

Customizable spring options of course lol

Other options are ridetech if ya want now

However most in the 3.5k range aren't dual adjustable. I believe the MCS price excludes springs but I could be wrong.
They don't include springs or camber plates ("top mounts").

Super interested in the Ohlins R&T. A buddy has them on his BRZ and likes them. Also that price point is really good too.