Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Chrome tails...

And there it is. I would say it's official now that there are chrome bezels on the tails of the anniversary package. Nice update, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Glad I skipped the 50th package. Not a fan of the chrome and Spoiler delete is a must.

Yah, I'm indifferent about the chrome trim around the tails. It's very subtle and I don't think I mind it there. I am however most likely going to swap the faux gas cap for the GT though. I think I like the corralled grill better when the adaptive cruise is opted for (which I did). It seems to flow nicer than the "fanged" GT grill with the adaptive cruise lower grill IMO anyway. I really got the 50 year appearance package for the interior anyway, the rest I'm gonna play with to make my own blend of what I like better.

DonLafond

1 Happy Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Chrome tails...
Excellent picture of the chrome tails, love it. Not too over the top like the LE. I understand the the EcoBoost model will have a pony instead of the GT on the gas cap for the anniversary package. I like the 2014 gas cap better, more like an actual gas cap. The new model looks completely ornamental. Anyone get a picture of the EB's 50th Anv Pkg rear end yet?

Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Yah, I'm indifferent about the chrome trim around the tails. It's very subtle and I don't think I mind it there. I am however most likely going to swap the faux gas cap for the GT though. I think I like the corralled grill better when the adaptive cruise is opted for (which I did). It seems to flow nicer than the "fanged" GT grill with the adaptive cruise lower grill IMO anyway. I really got the 50 year appearance package for the interior anyway, the rest I'm gonna play with to make my own blend of what I like better.

Have you seen any pictures of the Adaptive Cruise sensor on the front end? I assume it's in the lower grill? Is that the V6 grill you get with ACC?

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Excellent picture of the chrome tails, love it. Not too over the top like the LE. I understand the the EcoBoost model will have a pony instead of the GT on the gas cap for the anniversary package. I like the 2014 gas cap better, more like an actual gas cap. The new model looks completely ornamental. Anyone get a picture of the EB's 50th Anv Pkg rear end yet?
Chrome tails look the same as the LE to me :confused:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Have you seen any pictures of the Adaptive Cruise sensor on the front end? I assume it's in the lower grill? Is that the V6 grill you get with ACC?

This picture is with the 50'th anniversary package "corralled" upper grill and the lower grill with adaptive cruise. This is what my front end will look like with both options. I think the upper 50'th grill looks way better with this lower grill than the standard GT lower grill

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
This picture is with the 50'th anniversary package "corralled" upper grill and the lower grill with adaptive cruise. This is what my front end will look like with both options. I think the upper 50'th grill looks way better with this lower grill than the standard GT lower grill

Yeah it probably does look better that way, just still don't like that lower grill so much. I like the corral pony, but I like the fangs too....can't have both I guess! :rant:

What I haven't seen in any pictures is the actual ACC sensor. I think that lower grill is what you get with the 50 years package no matter if you get ACC or not, but I am thinking if you don't get 50 years package but you do get ACC, your grill will look like this one. EDIT: Other threads are saying the sensor is behind one of the caps on the ends of the lower grill...that makes sense to me.
50th-anniversary-2015-mustang-ford-50-gallery-toronto-photos-gt-canada-82-1.jpg

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
All I need to do is order the DLO trim...
555.jpg

Sponsored

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
:headbang:
50year_DLO.jpg

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
:coolphotos:
Ruby_50th.jpg

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

So, are we now finding that the 50 year anniversary package has the chrome around the windows or am I just buying into a concept photo lol?

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
50th Anniversary Pkg. Dash Plaque

:headbang:
PLAQUE.jpg
Sponsored