Sponsored

Aussie Exhausts

cap192

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
green 66 coupe, ruby red 2016 gt
Did a little more checking and the part no for x pipe muffler from magnaflow is 11386 , this can probably be sourced from any local magnaflow supplier unlike the cjpp 1 which is exclusive to them. would just need an exhaust shop to fit it in tho as not a bolt in fit, and price is what you said about $150
Hmm cant seem to source the resonator locally in melb, 2 local exhaust shops quoted nearly $700 fitted and would have to wait for a few weeks for them to get it in anyway. So have ordered the bolt in 1 from cj's with a K&N cai kit. Total of $900 aud delivered. I will fit them both when they arrive

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Just fitted the Roush axle back. ....:love::love: l loved the stock sound but this ROCKS :headbang: Just took it for a fang and just can't wipe the smile from my face. Has and old muscle car sound, nice and deep and not raspy. Nice and tame driving normally....then foot down and F YEAH:D. Bang for buck is wicked
IMG_20170513_200713.jpg

Sponsored

FIXR7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Rogue 351 powered, '17 Ruby GT, '99 XH V8-S ute, '69 Mercury Cougar XR7 S-code, '96 XH Ex-pork van
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone used one of these Invidia exhausts? The 2 3/4" job interests me.

Gibbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Monaro CV8 '05 , Mustang GT 18 on order.
Just fitted the Roush axle back. ....:love::love: l loved the stock sound but this ROCKS :headbang: Just took it for a fang and just can't wipe the smile from my face. Has and old muscle car sound, nice and deep and not raspy. Nice and tame driving normally....then foot down and F YEAH:D. Bang for buck is wicked
IMG_20170513_200713.jpg
Noice! Did you just fit it up yourself?

dtdazza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT TY
Nice Snake Bite.
Where did you get the Roush Axelback from - Mustang Motorsport?

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Yeah fit it myself, really easy to do. Yeah got it from mustang motorsport $825 plus $50 shipping. I listened to heaps of clips and finally got this, it's a beautiful old school muscle sound and bang for buck is unbelievable

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
^^^^ Yes, I had a listen to a Roush axle-back system this afternoon. Sounded pretty good and I could hear it coming! Great bang for the buck!

Sponsored

rayan1910

Mustangs Of Melbourne
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Anyone selling any exhausts?
Looking for a mate not me...
Sydney Preferably

cap192

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
green 66 coupe, ruby red 2016 gt
I installed the Magnaflow resonator from CJ's today, rest of the system is still stock.
Happy with the result has a deeper tone to it now no more tinny/raspy sound and the volume hasn't really changed.

Vogtland Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanspeed.com.au
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Porsche 987 Spyder
Anyone selling any exhausts?
Looking for a mate not me...
Sydney Preferably
Rayan if you would like to contact me on 03 95536015 re Exhaust. We distribute the full range of BORLA Exhausts. We also have our Mustang GT that we can show you with our Borla Exhaust fitted and we offer members of this forum special pricing. We have a large number of customers in Sydney who may also be happy in having your friend listen to one of their cars. Cheers Fred

12baller12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ciaran
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Fastback
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Magnaflow Street cat back a few days ago. It's their quietest system, but I'm surprised at how loud it is! Maybe I'm getting old. As it carbons up I'm sure it will change.

rayan1910

Mustangs Of Melbourne
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Convertible
Rayan if you would like to contact me on 03 95536015 re Exhaust. We distribute the full range of BORLA Exhausts. We also have our Mustang GT that we can show you with our Borla Exhaust fitted and we offer members of this forum special pricing. We have a large number of customers in Sydney who may also be happy in having your friend listen to one of their cars. Cheers Fred
Will give you a call tomorrow.
Cheers
Sponsored