Sponsored

12/15 Build Date

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Dealer just called to tell me the car has arrived. I will pick it up either tonight or tomorrow morning.:headbang:

Sponsored

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I just called the dealer. Its not there yet. But my sales guy said its in pennsylvania somewhere. My edd disappeared too along with the counter. I kinda wanna close this deal asap cause my bank guy is going on vacation. I really dont want to deal with another person in the bank.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It appears that if the car is not delivered by the EDD, the date and counter just disappear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My car is in New Orleans! My Sales guy emailed and told me he expects it to be ready for me Monday if everything goes well but I am not counting my chickens yet.... Fingers crossed. Looks like it is going to be raining Monday and all next week though.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JPMagnetic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
I was told mine is waiting to be loaded onto a convoy at the rail yard, been there since Monday.

OP
OP

Pony girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, Competition Orange, PP
I got a call from my dealer this afternoon and he says my car should be delivered on Mon or Tues next week! Even COTUS says EDD is Mon 1/13, woo hoo! Of course, I'll be out of town on business Mon and Tues, but will be ready to pick her up on Wed!

Blacksheep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I got a call from my dealer this afternoon and he says my car should be delivered on Mon or Tues next week! Even COTUS says EDD is Mon 1/13, woo hoo! Of course, I'll be out of town on business Mon and Tues, but will be ready to pick her up on Wed!
Was it you mentioning before your loan expired? Mine did too waiting for the car to get here.

r123070

r123070
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP / 11 V6
Was it you mentioning before your loan expired? Mine did too waiting for the car to get here.

That was me. Loan expired, had an awesome rate. Reapplied right before car came in and rate went up 2pts. Very upset about it. But FORD made up for it. Got 2.9% and no payments for 90 days. Offer just started though. Good luck my friend!
Sponsored