peppersam740

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
camber bolts

Did the camber bolts work on the rear also ?

Sponsored

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium Perfomance Pack
Rear or front? Both?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Front and rear, both used S197 bolts. The S197 bolts are slightly shorter I think 3 mm, but I was told they still work.

I wasn't quite able to get all 4 wheels to align 100% back to factory specs, but they're all within the factory recommended range.

NewSchool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Front and rear, both used S197 bolts. The S197 bolts are slightly shorter I think 3 mm, but I was told they still work.

I wasn't quite able to get all 4 wheels to align 100% back to factory specs, but they're all within the factory recommended range.
That's interesting. I haven't seen anyone else need to use the camber bolts to get the alignment within spec.

Melekith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I forgot to ask...did you need hub centric rings to mate the Targas to the Mustang, or was the hub bore already a perfect match?

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I forgot to ask...did you need hub centric rings to mate the Targas to the Mustang, or was the hub bore already a perfect match?
Should be a good match. I didn't use any rings and I've already been to 140 mph and back several times with no issues, a total of 1,000 miles on the new wheels.

Sponsored

GG s550 GT

Atlanta S550 Club
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
S550 GTPP
Nice build. I have most of the DD stuff as well. Looking into the LED front switchback (marker) lights but not sure if they will be too bight or make the front have too much white LED.
Could you throw up some photos with the front LED marker lights on in combo with fog lights and headlights on and off?

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice build. I have most of the DD stuff as well. Looking into the LED front switchback (marker) lights but not sure if they will be too bight or make the front have too much white LED.
Could you throw up some photos with the front LED marker lights on in combo with fog lights and headlights on and off?
Once the weather improves, I should be able to get more pictures. I lost all my pictures when I got a new phone a week ago.

Honestly though, the DD switchbacks could use some improvement. Better fitment, and a lesser brightness to match the front would be ideal. I don't regret my purchase though, I just see room for improvement.

The only mod I've regretted has been the Stainless Works Catback, everything else has been wonderful! :thumbsup:

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang, 15 Mustang GT PP, 13 F150 FX4
Why do you regret the exhaust?

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why do you regret the exhaust?
I've made some comments about it on the first post of this thread as well as in the Stainless Works thread.

Long story short, it's the worst aftermarket exhaust I've ever owned in terms of drone. Everybody keeps trying to deny the drone, but to put it into simple terms and not use the word 'drone', this car is freaking loud and annoying between 1,800-2,000 rpms. And it's not really that loud at WOT, especially compared to any straight through exhausts I've heard and owned.

I've already deleted the sound tube and filled my trunk with acoustic cotton and sound deadening panels but nothing really fixes it. Eventually I'll get rid of the Stainless mufflers and replace them with a straight pipe or straight through mufflers.