Race Red 2015 GT Premium Perfomance Pack

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium Perfomance Pack
Hey ronnie, I am requesting your help for my wheel decision. It's between the targas and mmd zeven. Can you post a picture of your car at the same angle as this one below? No filters or anything, just how it is on the camera. Thanks dude!

Won't be able to take any new pics for a while...but here's an old one. Thing about the Niche Targas is that they're a two tone wheel. Matte black with a charcoal accent. Really nice. Makes it to where the wheels don't dissappear.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They look soo good.. I'll probably do 19's though. Thanks for the picture! Also what percent tint haha.
20% tint, had to make it legal for Texas...btw the 19s won't fit over Brembos to my understanding. No regrets with 20s, love that look!

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everyone I've talked to say 20's are too big. Not sure what the reasoning is, worse handling/ride?
2015s seems to take bigger wheels better than the older ones..my ride quality is great, even with my eibach pro lowering springs. I would never even consider 19s unless I was racing...cause 19s would save a little weight, only reason to do 19s in my opinion.

Sponsored

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All I can say is, we have similar taste. My car has the SW H-Pipe catback, amber tints, and now targas lol.
Strange that you say that, Deep Impact Blue would have been my second color choice.

Next mod for you will be headers I guess...Monday I got Stainless Works long tube headers going in! Got my work cut out for me, hopefully the install won't be too hard.

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Dude my next mod planned is headers lmao.. You're so right. Although, I'm thinking of swapping my SW catback for the corsa or borla atak.. Just heard a video.. Ridiculous. Post up some sound clips once the headers are on though.

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dude my next mod planned is headers lmao.. You're so right. Although, I'm thinking of swapping my SW catback for the corsa or borla atak.. Just heard a video.. Ridiculous. Post up some sound clips once the headers are on though.
Someday my SW catback is coming off..as soon as I can find a buyer for it, preferably local. Will be getting the Borla Atak instead. I would have gone Borla in the first place if it hadn't taken them so long to get their stuff out.

Koncealed

Koncealed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Someday my SW catback is coming off..as soon as I can find a buyer for it, preferably local. Will be getting the Borla Atak instead. I would have gone Borla in the first place if it hadn't taken them so long to get their stuff out.
Yeah either borla or corsa. Don't really have the money right now to swap exhausts, and do headers, and new wheels and tires lol.. Someday.. Although the SW doesn't sound too bad. It's just the loud bassy cabin noise sucks.

Sponsored
OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah either borla or corsa. Don't really have the money right now to swap exhausts, and do headers, and new wheels and tires lol.. Someday.. Although the SW doesn't sound too bad. It's just the loud bassy cabin noise sucks.
The sound is good, but you're right about that loud deep noise in the cabin while cruising. FYI, Corsa will most likely have that same noise...unless Borla completely redid their Atak system, I know for a fact that it has ZERO drone. Plus it sounds the best.

OP
OP

ronnies_mustang_5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Final mod of Stage 1 is complete! All that's left is...a supercharger! Hopefully next year.

Total install time was 5 hours, with 3 people working on it, about 2 people working at a time. We re-used the factory gaskets, studs, and nuts instead of the gasket maker and bolts that SW provided. Overall the install wasn't too bad, just lots of work.

1068B2AB-DA2B-43A9-9E41-A7851596118F_zpstu7ted02.jpg

9D58D959-AF95-4EB8-9EB5-AF7EF79AC129_zps5vwbtvyc.jpg

FDCEF582-D89E-40F9-B1BC-4E375A48074E_zps9m9puqqr.jpg

3CCAD08F-ED58-4520-87BF-71241A198376_zpsogydhxcz.jpg

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang, 15 Mustang GT PP, 13 F150 FX4
I watched the CJPP video and they suggested swapping the studs. Any issues using factory? Any tune?
Sponsored