Wengerd Is the King for Tuning!!

James Guidry

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Boost
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I used PBD Palm Beach Dyno for tuning my car they could not get my car tuned right and found excuses for everything just took my money and left me hanging. I reached out to Wengerd for issues that i was having he responded SUPER FAST wrote a tune and got my car with more HP and no issues at all. This guy is awesome and knows what he is doing! I am lock with Wengerd all the way!!!
Sponsored

Fusion Training Systems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1
There’s a reason so many people are switching over to Wengerd. He’s the best….

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
I concur. My car has had some issues if you read my posts and he is always there to iron them out and help me. If you have a 2018+ and the Roush blower installed, this is THE GUY who you want tuning it. Not just for power either, the drivability is so much better!!!!!

ToxicOverwatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado- extremely stock
Totally agree. I had two fuel tunes done in one day. His base tune was better than my previous complete tune

Sponsored

jpjr501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - Procharged
What did they do differently? What was your issue?

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
How much does Wengerd charge for a tune? Do they offer Flex fuel tunes ?

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I used PBD Palm Beach Dyno for tuning my car they could not get my car tuned right and found excuses for everything just took my money and left me hanging.
Context is everything .

Last edited:

Autopart101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
I concur. My car has had some issues if you read my posts and he is always there to iron them out and help me. If you have a 2018+ and the Roush blower installed, this is THE GUY who you want tuning it. Not just for power either, the drivability is so much better!!!!!
He's been great helping me with my 2650 Roush. Dialing in a Solar 95mm TB. Now on deck. Ported blower 103mm Solar TB on a 2.5 pulley. Already ran a 5.29 60-130 with his E85 tune.

Sponsored

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I started a Wengerd thread a few years ago and I was chastised by some people for using him.

I tried Lund first (they could not unlock my Ngauge, but said they could). At least Lund offered a full refund and was cordial. No hard feelings at all.

Then I tried PBD and the initial tune was awful. My FI set up was pretty common too. I thought it was my Pro-Charger set up at first. Had to a make a CC claim against PBD since I was getting no response. I let them keep 1/2 of what they charged since they did deliver an initial tune.

I tried Wengerd out of semi desperation. First tune was incredible. I logged per his instructions and final log he said "let er rip". And man-O-man did it rip! 3+ years later my 2018 GT is just awesome. Awesome.

Recently got a cam timing revision (not really needed, but he had a revised tune) and my car is perfect, all the time. Perfect.

Wengerd is a wizard.

Fusion Training Systems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1

ODIE38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2004 COBRA 2016 GT/CS
Had a well known tuner that couldn't get my car dialed in after 9 revisions. They had us chasing vacuum leaks, talked with Wengerd. He had the car running perfect on initial tune. There was no vacuum leaks. Wengerd is the man, customer service top notch.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
One question that I never have gotten a clear answer on. Does Wengard have a flex tune that can be run all the time. I have a Livernois Flex tune now that I have been running for 1.5 years and the Tune is great, never an issue but the shifting on the 10-speed not much improved so if I could get Wengard's great shifting on a Flex, I'd drop the $800.
I do not want to deal with reflashing and testing E for desiccated E85 and 93 tune.
Doesn't say anything regarding this on website.
Sponsored