Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

veeATE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
As title suggests, this thread will be for 2015 Mustang owners to post pics what they worked on today, show off what they have done to their car recently, etc. Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Mustangs too.

I'll be getting a tint first thing in the morning and perhaps a car wash, will post pictures shortly!

So, what did you do to your 2015 Mustang today?
Sponsored

Turrizm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Car wash.
Inspected read gt badge to see oh hard it would be to remove it for a cleaner look.

Jsboening

Threads
Reaction score
Car wash.
Inspected read gt badge to see oh hard it would be to remove it for a cleaner look.
So.... How hard is it going to be? Please tell me there aren't going to be mounting holes from that emblem.

Sponsored

e30og

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport
checked coitus lol

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Called dealer to see if I had VIN yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RB510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Raven Black, PP, 50 Years)
I got Katie's windows tinted! Pictures will follow when I can find a time to take the picture that the sun isn't glaring and obscuring it.

dcspears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic
bought some detailing stuff, then washed/wax. My car was in the showroom and was shiny when I drove it home. now it looks even shinier! I wanted to get this on the car while the weather was nice.

I'm going to order a porter cable polisher and some premium detailing stuff to maintain this level.

Turrizm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
So.... How hard is it going to be? Please tell me there aren't going to be mounting holes from that emblem.
No I don't think so... Looks like some strong double sided tape. I need to study up on debadging tho, i'm no expert and I don't want to fudge up the surface some how... :lol:

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
No I don't think so... Looks like some strong double sided tape. I need to study up on debadging tho, i'm no expert and I don't want to fudge up the surface some how... :lol:
Most glued on emblems can be safely taken off with flossing string. A bit of goo gone will remove the left over glue residue.

mj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Fords, 1 Mazda, 1 Mercury
65 degrees in NE Ohio today, so thought I'd wash it and get a coat of wax on before the weather turns soon:

2015-MUSTANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Mustang
If anyone removes the badge(s), take some pictures!

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
bought some detailing stuff, then washed/wax. My car was in the showroom and was shiny when I drove it home. now it looks even shinier! I wanted to get this on the car while the weather was nice.

I'm going to order a porter cable polisher and some premium detailing stuff to maintain this level.
The Porter Cable is pretty nice. It's basically fool proof, but that does mean it's not super aggressive and some things can take longer. But it's safer this way as I've only just started using one myself.

I just received an order of high quality micro fiber towels (my second batch). I want to get to the point where I have enough of them to run laundry with each type separately because it's better for the towels. One set for exterior wax/polish work, and one set for liquid work (detail spray or window cleaning).

Next I'll be placing an order for LED lights for the reverse light and interior lights so I have them when the car gets here.
Sponsored