Don

Don

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP, Wipple Stage 2
Welcome to the forum, Don; congratulations on your new GT PP!

Thanks for sharing; those are both fantastic beasts. :D

I'm your Ford Motor Company rep on here. Just send me a PM if you have any questions in the future.

Rachel
Thanks for the welcome, Rachel!

ACC gets the LE/50th AP style lower.
What's ACC??

Matador91

Benchmark Auto Salon
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
As much as I love my 15 I couldn't imagine getting rid of my fox. So much time invested.
2015-02-05_21.43.15.jpg

Herr_Poopschitz

Nullius in verba
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Junk
So much time invested.
Ditto. Very 'raw' compared to new stuff. For the time, I always thought the interiors were much nicer than the competition, as well. I get high school kids intrigued about mine like I used to be about cars from the 60s. Getting older is weird...
Mustang.JPG

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
1967 Mustang GT Fastback, 2014 Focus, 2015 GT DIB
Ditto. Very 'raw' compared to new stuff. For the time, I always thought the interiors were much nicer than the competition, as well. I get high school kids intrigued about mine like I used to be about cars from the 60s. Getting older is weird...
Haha, pretty much. I've see high school kids walk up to my stang and have a look. They really are quite intrigued by the classic cars

Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Reactions: Don

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
I think i get more attention in my Coupe then i do my S550. Most are just people asking me if it is for sale though :headbonk:.

OP
OP
Don

Don

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP, Wipple Stage 2
As much as I love my 15 I couldn't imagine getting rid of my fox. So much time invested.
2015-02-05_21.43.15.jpg
I think i get more attention in my Coupe then i do my S550. Most are just people asking me if it is for sale though :headbonk:.
Nice fox bodies! Mine got plenty of looks from the people 40+, but the kids that got a peek into my garage always focused on my s4 or 67 scode. Good to see so many here with new mustangs holding on to their fox. If I had enough room or a spot off-site to put it in deep freeze, I would've. I have too many toys. It's like picking which part of your body to lob off. You obviously want to keep them all.

What kind of question is that?
One a person who's never had ACC would ask? ;) If it's not an acronym for a performance feature, doesn't really matter.

ACC gets the LE/50th AP style lower.
Mine doesn't have ACC. Interesting.

Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
It doesn't but you have that lower?

Well that settles it. There's no rhyme or reason to which grill goes on which car I think lol

On a side note, a good friend of mine came by last night. He wanted my coupe. I sold it to him. [emoji53] After much thought and talk, I'm not going to give it the money and attention it needs (too many other projects in the near future, finish my shop, finish my factory five, finish a 33 lowboy) and he will. He's restored several and been on me for awhile. Already has many of the parts it needs to bring it back.

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
It doesn't but you have that lower?

Well that settles it. There's no rhyme or reason to which grill goes on which car I think lol

On a side note, a good friend of mine came by last night. He wanted my coupe. I sold it to him. [emoji53] After much thought and talk, I'm not going to give it the money and attention it needs (too many other projects in the near future, finish my shop, finish my factory five, finish a 33 lowboy) and he will. He's restored several and been on me for awhile. Already has many of the parts it needs to bring it back.
So your fox body stang wasn't restored when you got it. I actually drove a fox body stang before I found my 67 stang in a junk yard. It was already converted to rhd. Paint was gone, rust all over it, seats almost gone and many other problems. The only thing not rusted on there was the transmission. Some guy decided to put a new trans on it to see if it would work then. It worked fine, just the engine was nearly seized. Luckily it was saved and all we had to do was fix up all the rust, the interior and some new paint. Cost me $12000 to restore. Well worth it.

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
I had a maroon 89 GT for about 3 days, until my dealership in Pensacola, Fla. tried to rip me off... we had an agreed to price and they tried to change the agreement so they could make some more, I told them I wouldn't do what they were asking and demanded my trade in back, gave them their car back with about 700 miles on it and left. A few days later I was driving by their lot and saw it for sale as a used car for quite a bit less than what they were trying to scam me for.... The old Flexi-flyer, refresh my memory the 5.0 back then had I'm thinking 215 HP?

Rhys

Enjoying my 67 Mustang
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Who knows?
Vehicle(s)
I had a maroon 89 GT for about 3 days, until my dealership in Pensacola, Fla. tried to rip me off... we had an agreed to price and they tried to change the agreement so they could make some more, I told them I wouldn't do what they were asking and demanded my trade in back, gave them their car back with about 700 miles on it and left. A few days later I was driving by their lot and saw it for sale as a used car for quite a bit less than what they were trying to scam me for.... The old Flexi-flyer, refresh my memory the 5.0 back then had I'm thinking 215 HP?
Geez, what a bunch of scammers. You should've just taken the car without paying for it any longer.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
So your fox body stang wasn't restored when you got it. I actually drove a fox body stang before I found my 67 stang in a junk yard. It was already converted to rhd. Paint was gone, rust all over it, seats almost gone and many other problems. The only thing not rusted on there was the transmission. Some guy decided to put a new trans on it to see if it would work then. It worked fine, just the engine was nearly seized. Luckily it was saved and all we had to do was fix up all the rust, the interior and some new paint. Cost me $12000 to restore. Well worth it.

Oh no. I bought it about 10 years ago from a friend. It's a car from up north. Has a little rust on bottom and I some body seams. It's a very solid restore project car but it needs a ground up so it can be acid dipped to stop the grease worms.
Sponsored