New EPA regs coming phaseout gas engines

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
So harmful it can only kill you in extreme quantities. Water can kill you too, and so can oxygen.

If CO2 is such an issue, why do the people who want to use it as a control mechanism still fly in jets to meet up in Switzerland, when they could instead have a big Zoom meeting to discuss their very important agenda without harming the climate? Why do these same people buy oceanfront property that is supposed to be underwater in a few years? I always hear “could cause”, and “might”, and “in 10-12 years”, and now that CO2 is bad for Maize, yet maize is still growing and people are still eating. Assuming maize production did crap out (it won’t), farmers would plant other crops instead. New York isn’t underwater. I’m 40, I remember being in elementary school in the early 90s and being told how global warming was terrible and was going to drown our coasts in a couple decades. I lived on the coast then, and still go back to visit regularly. The ocean is in the same spot. Maybe I shouldn’t believe my lying eyes.
“Climate” has become an entire industry, with billions of dollars coming from government contracts handed out by politicians and bureaucrats with investments in climate related businesses.
So there’s a satellite looking for methane, is it really because methane is a big problem, or because someone made a hell of a lot of money selling a methane seeking satellite?

Its kind of funny to see people on a Mustang forum promoting the climate stuff. It’s kind of like prohibitionists hanging out at the bar and having a drink talking about their favorite beers.
You are what is known as a 'climate change denier'. You have NO evidence to support your views and there is a huge amount of evidence that supports the opposite of what you say. The same old rubbish comes out about ice ages, natural cycles, CO2 is a fertiliser, sea levels are not rising blah blah blah. If you spent just 5 minutes looking up real reputable data rather than just spouting guff you may actually learn something.

Anyway I'm not wasting any more of my time on you. Stick to your error strewn, politically motivated views and keep your fingers crossed you don't lose out to the very thing you insist doesn't exist.

Goodbye - IGNORE
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
I agree with you there. I don’t think there’s really any way to know how much we contribute to warming. Climate records only go back about 150 years. Yeah, there’s other methods that scientists use to try to figure out what climates were like thousands and millions of years ago, but those methods change as they learn more things, so it’s an imperfect science IMO.

And I with you on EV. I’m not against them if someone wants one. Just don’t force it on everyone, especially under the premise of climate since we all know how lithium is mined. Not to mention the current infrastructure can barely handle what’s currently out there much less where the govt wants EV adoption to go.
There actually are very accurate ways to tell.

2. How do scientists know that recent climate change is largely caused by human activities? | Royal Society

Evidence & Causes of Climate Change | Royal Society

Evidence (nasa.gov)

PSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT, 17 F150, 00 MB C230 Kompressor
You are what is known as a 'climate change denier'. You have NO evidence to support your views and there is a huge amount of evidence that supports the opposite of what you say. The same old rubbish comes out about ice ages, natural cycles, CO2 is a fertiliser, sea levels are not rising blah blah blah. If you spent just 5 minutes looking up real reputable data rather than just spouting guff you may actually learn something.

Anyway I'm not wasting any more of my time on you. Stick to your error strewn, politically motivated views and keep your fingers crossed you don't lose out to the very thing you insist doesn't exist.

Goodbye - IGNORE
LMAO! Guess I’m a heretic to the new religion.

CVN 80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT

Goodbye - IGNORE
Oh dear, it seems he's taken his ball and gone home.

CVN 80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I have no problem with an optional market created alternative fuel source for ICE either, and support it being developed. I even welcome continued development of EVs FOR THOSE THAT WANT THEM.
You have no idea how much global warming is actually caused by humans as you readily admit, and neither do I, and honestly, neither do our much revered science priests. This is the problem. Chicken Little sky-is-falling alarmism has proven to be wrong for decades, and yet that same alarmism is being used to enrich certain people at the expense of taxpayers, and is also being used as a control mechanism by power hungry elites.
Do cars pollute? Yes. All human activity affects the environment in some way. Lithium production certainly does, as do windmills killing birds, solar panels polluting the environment once their useful life is over, hydroelectric dams killing fish, wood burning stoves make smoke, etc.
Humans lack the teeth, claws, speed, reflexes, raw physical strength, resistance to cold or ability to eat rotten meat that animals have. We MUST alter our environment just to survive. However, we are supremely well-equipped for that task, as we have the most powerful weapon of all: the human brain.

I would also point out that humans are the only creatures who'd even CARE if were were polluting. At least, enough to want to clean it up.

Sponsored

CVN 80

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Bean control regulations incoming
I know if I eat lots of supremely healthy tofu my emissions go up. Maybe if we add more soy cooked crickets to the bowl? I guess we just need to outlaw Japanese and their diet. But Koreans are allowed to live because kimchi and cabbage doesn't have the same gastro effects.

That's how stupid this can get in a hurry ostensibly trying to panic solve a.problem that isn't.

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M

Goodbye - IGNORE
How many shots did you get before you decided *that* was bullshit?

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
Last year I read Whitney Webb's 2-volume book which is loosely based around the Epstein deal, but the story starts in about 1920 and is absurdly far ranging.

If 25% of this book is reality, it's safe to say that the effect of our votes may not be nothing, but it's certainly minimized.

Sponsored

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma
The harmless gas you exhale that plants thrive off of is now an “emission”. Flatulence is an emission too, methane being a greenhouse gas and all. Bean control regulations incoming
Won't speak to beans, but cow control regulations are already popping up all over, with the goal of massively reducing meat consumption "for the planet".

Zooks527

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KB GT, 401A, 6MT, PP1, S&S, MR, AE, B&O / 2005 Toyota Tacoma

Goodbye - IGNORE
Ah, a religious fanatic executing the eternal response to any deviation from the climate cult - the Internet equivalent of a 5-year-old sticking her fingers in her ears while stomping her feet. If you look closely, you can almost see the pigtails and little frilly socks.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Ah, a religious fanatic executing the eternal response to any deviation from the climate cult - the Internet equivalent of a 5-year-old sticking her fingers in her ears while stomping her feet. If you look closely, you can almost see the pigtails and little frilly socks.
Ahh, a religious fanatic executing the eternal response of ignoring all evidence that doesn't agree with their agenda. Then resorting to puerile insults to avoid having to confront the truth!