Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Added Premium switches and a/c. Had to cut and mod Tomtop unit to fit the premium parts. A/C Manual or anolog switches work for a/c. Need to program to get drive mode switch to work.
Sponsored

ivantwilliams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium with Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
Flipping impressive that you did that...!

Added Premium switches and a/c. Had to cut and mod Tomtop unit to fit the premium parts. A/C Manual or anolog switches work for a/c. Need to program to get drive mode switch to work.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Got pulled over Saturday after leaving a stop light. I didn't hit it from the light until about 20mph then the wheels started turning and making noises. As soon as I'm getting down the road I see a cop whip around the car that was behind me with his lights on. I hit my brakes because I honestly didn't even see how fast I was (shifted into 3rd). Finally got to a spot I could pull over and the officer asked me what I was doing. I was honest and told him I just got into it a little after pulling away from the light. He was like "ya well I could hear your tires and you were flying like a bat out of hell...;i could give you a reckless". I said, yes sir I got on it a little but I wasn't roasting them. He was like "oh ya i know what you could do in this car with that power". He then asked for my info.

I gave him my license and he asked me if I had any tickets on my record, which I said pretty sure I didn't. Asked him if he wanted my other info and he said don't worry about it. Went to his vehicle and ran my record and came back and told me I was a man of my word and he was going to give me a warning only. He was really cool about it. He said, "ya I know man, when you drive a car like that sometimes we just gotta get into it but when you are at a stop light and i'm behind you and hear tires and people are looking at me like 'arent you going to do something', I gotta pull you over". Told me to take it easy and have a nice day.

I've gotten off with just warnings more times in my Mustang than anything. My friends swear it's because it's an American car and always get pissed because they think imports get targeted more.

Anyways, started playing with some old pictures (February) yesterday and edited this on the phone so it's MEH, but pretty cool.
IMG_E0534.JPG

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
Got pulled over Saturday after leaving a stop light. I didn't hit it from the light until about 20mph then the wheels started turning and making noises. As soon as I'm getting down the road I see a cop whip around the car that was behind me with his lights on. I hit my brakes because I honestly didn't even see how fast I was (shifted into 3rd). Finally got to a spot I could pull over and the officer asked me what I was doing. I was honest and told him I just got into it a little after pulling away from the light. He was like "ya well I could hear your tires and you were flying like a bat out of hell...;i could give you a reckless". I said, yes sir I got on it a little but I wasn't roasting them. He was like "oh ya i know what you could do in this car with that power". He then asked for my info.

I gave him my license and he asked me if I had any tickets on my record, which I said pretty sure I didn't. Asked him if he wanted my other info and he said don't worry about it. Went to his vehicle and ran my record and came back and told me I was a man of my word and he was going to give me a warning only. He was really cool about it. He said, "ya I know man, when you drive a car like that sometimes we just gotta get into it but when you are at a stop light and i'm behind you and hear tires and people are looking at me like 'arent you going to do something', I gotta pull you over". Told me to take it easy and have a nice day.

I've gotten off with just warnings more times in my Mustang than anything. My friends swear it's because it's an American car and always get pissed because they think imports get targeted more.

Anyways, started playing with some old pictures (February) yesterday and edited this on the phone so it's MEH, but pretty cool.
Ha ha! 99% of getting out of a ticket is being honest. I have a long story about me getting out of one with my '14 GT500 about two years ago. I was coming to a light right off of an exit ramp. The light was green and I was going right across 2 lanes... I noted a car behind me and didn't think to much of it.. So I of course I drifted through the turn... Blue lights...I have no idea how I got out of that one. He was in an ecoboost taurus. He said, "do you think you could beat this thing?" when he came to the window... I of course said, "not once you turn the blues on". He thought that was funny. Now.. I didn't have any paperwork with me. I told him my license number.. He ran that.. I also had dead tags and inspection sticker... Still got a warning. Mustangs and honesty. :shrug:

Sponsored

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I know $5 isn't much money. But in terms of what you are actually paying for, wow, LOL. You could make a million of those from vinyl scraps at a shop.

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
The net for the trunk came from a 2005 CTS-V. That thing had been lingering in my garage for years. When I noticed the Stang had hooks for a net I thought about it. When I went to attach it I realized I needed 4 hooks and to my surprise the stang had 4. Crazy how things work out.
image1.JPG

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
Something else

The right rear had been losing air slowly. I and Discount Tire could not figure out the issue on my first visit during the week. I didn't have time for them to dismount the tire. This weekend I took it in and we quickly realized it was a valve stem issue. So happy it wasn't a new tire replacement. These guys replaced the valve stem at no cost too. :thumbsup:
image2.JPG
discount tire.jpg

FIVE_LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Competition Orange
Just ordered half shafts and couple other goodies to get the car ready for the track.

Thanks to Jared at lethalperfomance for the hookup.

Sponsored

Rdot9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT Premium w/ Performance Package
The right rear had been losing air slowly. I and Discount Tire could not figure out the issue on my first visit during the week. I didn't have time for them to dismount the tire. This weekend I took it in and we quickly realized it was a valve stem issue. So happy it wasn't a new tire replacement. These guys replaced the valve stem at no cost too. :thumbsup:
Maybe it's all their shops but the one buy me in Scottsdale has awesome customer service. :headbang:

Bert03GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
The net for the trunk came from a 2005 CTS-V. That thing had been lingering in my garage for years. When I noticed the Stang had hooks for a net I thought about it. When I went to attach it I realized I needed 4 hooks and to my surprise the stang had 4. Crazy how things work out.
Lol yeah I jack the one out of my wife’s 09 Maxima. Fits perfect. I also jacked her yoga mat that never get used and cut it to fit my trunk so stuff doesn’t slide around anymore.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
I want to see how this turns out. Is that an f i sub.
[MENTION=19511]Jons5.0[/MENTION] Yes sir a 12" Fi SP4v2. Fi is all I run anymore. Two of them are going in that box tuned to about 32hz. Powered by two Rockford T2500-1bdCP's rated at 3200-3500W.

It's a slow process for me but updates will be posted here and in my build thread. :thumbsup:
Sponsored