Sponsored

Ford Performance GT350 Lowering Springs Group Buy

MustangCollector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various vintage shelbys
how does the car drive and ride now with these springs, anyone comment? my front end is making strange noises now and maybe its the factory springs, may consider these once i hear more feedback
Sponsored

VoodooStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
-
Vehicle(s)
-
Ford Performance M-5300-W springs

Fronts installed

IMG_0232.jpg

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
how does the car drive and ride now with these springs, anyone comment? my front end is making strange noises now and maybe its the factory springs, may consider these once i hear more feedback
I posted before but I find the ride quite acceptable on normal to good roads. On the horrible ones its bad but it is also bad stock. I drive in sport, I like that ride over the normal mode.

The ride height while lower inst that big of a deal to me. The car stock is low so I could never drive it with out paying attention to where I was going. I still have to but in the end thats really not much of change. As before you have to pay attention to ramps in and out of gas stations etc.

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
I posted before but I find the ride quite acceptable on normal to good roads. On the horrible ones its bad but it is also bad stock. I drive in sport, I like that ride over the normal mode.

The ride height while lower inst that big of a deal to me. The car stock is low so I could never drive it with out paying attention to where I was going. I still have to but in the end thats really not much of change. As before you have to pay attention to ramps in and out of gas stations etc.
Aesthetically, can you tell it's lowered? Im just asking because i still want that beefy look but with a much more aggressive stance. Thanks in advance.

I also just got off the phone with Chris from AutoNation and gave him my info and i should be receiving it next week.

Lastly, as for camber plates, im leaning towards MM (copying SOCAL350 :D) but man, there are quite a few to choose from.

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Aesthetically, can you tell it's lowered? Im just asking because i still want that beefy look but with a much more aggressive stance. Thanks in advance.

I also just got off the phone with Chris from AutoNation and gave him my info and i should be receiving it next week.

Lastly, as for camber plates, im leaning towards MM (copying SOCAL350 :D) but man, there are quite a few to choose from.
No it doesnt look like a lowered car.

Lexluther

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350
50_Deep said I could post this

I found 4 springs available today on hand price is $280 plus shipping, to me in Dallas it was $35.62 to ship. They said they would accept PayPal so there is the buyer protection.

Now here's the deal 50 said I should get mine in 3-4wks on the next batch but I'm impatient. So I am buying one of these making 3 available right now. The other one will be available in 3-4wk when 50 back fills my order.

The first 3 people to PM me will get the name and contact email of the shop than you can make your purchase directly through them. The only thing I get is the same $280 price which was negotiated for getting all 4 moved. Otherwise it was $325 each down from the Ford's MSRP of $359.00

There is a single new set of springs for sale for anyone thats interested PM me. Price is same as above available immediately and are in hand.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.

FogcitySF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E90 M3 | GT350R | Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991)

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
At that price there has to be two bars. If not, FR would really be going for the throat.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I received my springs today. My track pack is is gone (traded in towards an R). Has anyone installed these springs on an R yet?

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
^ Good comparison pic as the R above started and ended with 305/30 aspect ratio tires. With that said the tire siping on the new tire better defines the tire's circumference vs. the factory tire with shiny and curved sidewall. IMO this makes the drop appear to be a little more than the actual 5/8"-3/4" that has been measured.

These springs are a great balance between looks and functionality. Looks great!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
^ Good comparison pic as the R above started and ended with 305/30 aspect ratio tires.

Yes it gives you a good overall idea of how it will look. My concern, which is not clear above, is how much lower does the splitter stand? In the photo it is not clear because it is in the shadows. I just got the R, and the splitter isn't installed yet. I'm concerned that I will scrape left and right if I install these springs when I install camber plates.

TDC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2019 Challenger Scat Pack Widebody, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport
Yes it gives you a good overall idea of how it will look. My concern, which is not clear above, is how much lower does the splitter stand? In the photo it is not clear because it is in the shadows. I just got the R, and the splitter isn't installed yet. I'm concerned that I will scrape left and right if I install these springs when I install camber plates.
Agree about the splitter clarity. Posts 327 - 331 may be useful; discusses measurements made to wheelwells of a non-R with drop and R without drop.
Sponsored