Sponsored

Modifying As-Built Data Guide

Spart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Has anyone had problems connecting to forscan after loading a tune from lund. I am getting an error now that says unable to identify vehicle.
That's fairly typical, if you reach out to the developers, they will probably be able to take care of you.
Sponsored

stang1971

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium Plus Magnetic GT
Has anyone had problems connecting to forscan after loading a tune from lund. I am getting an error now that says unable to identify vehicle.
Yes. Update to 2.3.9. It's on forscan page. I had the same issue

raider5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 5.0 SSP coupe, and 15 Gt w/PP
I had the same problem.
Only way I could change anything is to flash back to stock then go back to the tune when I was done.

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
Has anyone used the iPhone to alter any as built data? I don't have a lap top or home computer only my iPhone. On there forum I've searched multiple places but can't figure out how to request the trial license can anyone help me with that?

Bill88stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt 6 speed manual
I can't seem to find where to get the hardware id number in the app on the iPhone

Sponsored

TexasRebel

Gearshifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 YZ GTPP - PP2
Has anyone used the iPhone to alter any as built data? I don't have a lap top or home computer only my iPhone. On there forum I've searched multiple places but can't figure out how to request the trial license can anyone help me with that?

http://forscan.org/comparsion.html
the iOS version of FORScan does not support configuration and programming. That is only supported by the Windows version with an extended license.

Zepboy

5LitresOfDemocracy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Race Manual GT
Folding mirrors

The F150 forums show that they can enable auto folding mirrors, using settings in PDM and DDM (blocks 740 and 741, respectively). These blocks dont seem to exist on the mustang.
Has anyone thought about auto folding mirrors and whether there might be alternative blocks controlling them?

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
The F150 forums show that they can enable auto folding mirrors, using settings in PDM and DDM (blocks 740 and 741, respectively). These blocks dont seem to exist on the mustang.
Has anyone thought about auto folding mirrors and whether there might be alternative blocks controlling them?
We don't even have the electronics for the folding mirrors, it won't work.

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Exports have electrically folding mirrors so maybe there's something we could enable (thus folding the mirror would break the projected pony..)

Zepboy

5LitresOfDemocracy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Race Manual GT
We don't even have the electronics for the folding mirrors, it won't work.
The Australian Mustangs are all PP, and they electronic electric folding mirrors, so at least from that perspective the electronics are already there.....

Sponsored

Vegas5OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 PP
I changed mine to the Ford GT start up and theme, and enabled fog lamps with turn signals. I have a Roush front end with fogs in the middle so it was really stupid when the foglight would turn off when signaling

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
The hardware is not.
Wires, motors, gears...
Yes the hardware is there: wires, motors, gears... Our export mustangs have electrically folding mirrors, we only miss the automatic function.

[ame]

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Used my ELM327 BT dongle for shits n giggles that I've had laying for quite a few years. I was able to get into the enable/disable menu and FINALLY get rid of that god damn 2 honks when shutting the doors, etc with the keys in. As far as BCMs it appears I only can see 727 range so most likely this is not the area I need to access to set my track mode toggle (base with premium bezel). The ELM327 can only see 3 of the modules. I don't really feel like spending the money for a MX unit. Hoping maybe someone in VA has one that could share/help sometime. ;D
Sponsored