Pittsburgh

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I was going up Rt 19 to Cranberry this morning and it looked like Cars and Coffee was happening. I guess the season has started.
Yeah, last Saturday was the first one. They'll be every other Saturday till October.
Sponsored

Foxracing19931

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium
Yes.

Have keystone raceway rented 3 times this year

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Oh damn must be nice I'll be heading up here soon might go on Saturday even though it's going to in the low 40s

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
Yeah, every other Saturday morning there's a Cars and Coffee meet at Generoasta coffee. I usually go to most of them unless it rains. They should start up in April sometime. They'll be announcing the 2016 schedule soon.

Do you have an address or web link? not too sure where this is. thanks!

Sponsored

66coupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Do you have an address or web link? not too sure where this is. thanks!
Here is the address:
Generoasta Coffee
901 Warrendale Village Drive
Warrendale, PA 15086

On the topic of Pgh C&C, I've never been to one of their events but I have been told that people aren't welcome unless they bring a car that is very expensive and/or exotic. Can anyone shed light on this?

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Here is the address:
Generoasta Coffee
901 Warrendale Village Drive
Warrendale, PA 15086

On the topic of Pgh C&C, I've never been to one of their events but I have been told that people aren't welcome unless they bring a car that is very expensive and/or exotic. Can anyone shed light on this?
It's a "required participation" event which means they don't want it turning into a car show for the masses to park their ordinary daily driver and walk around. They only want owners of enthusiasts cars to show up and mingle with other owners. It's not a huge lot so there isn't much room for separate "spectator" parking. There's plenty of Mustangs, Camaros, JDM stuff, affordable euro, etc to go along with the high dollar cars that also frequent it.

Also, for anyone considering going, please have a look at the rules so that you don't put the meet in jeopardy: http://www.pghcnc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=415

66coupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
It's a "required participation" event which means they don't want it turning into a car show for the masses to park their ordinary daily driver and walk around. They only want owners of enthusiasts cars to show up and mingle with other owners. It's not a huge lot so there isn't much room for separate "spectator" parking. There's plenty of Mustangs, Camaros, JDM stuff, affordable euro, etc to go along with the high dollar cars that also frequent it.

Also, for anyone considering going, please have a look at the rules so that you don't put the meet in jeopardy: http://www.pghcnc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=415
Bullitt, thanks for the info.

nrothaar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Race Red
Any other recommendations on vinyl shops in the area? Finally ordered stripes from Big Worm and looking for a place to install them

Sponsored

Orgalorg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yes.

Have keystone raceway rented 3 times this year

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Interested in which dates those are...
Used to do test n tune night about 15 years ago.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Anyone know of any Ford dealerships in the Pittsburgh area that are mod-friendly? Need to get an engine-related TSB done but don't want the dealership flagging my car for mods.

Foxracing19931

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium
Anyone know of any Ford dealerships in the Pittsburgh area that are mod-friendly? Need to get an engine-related TSB done but don't want the dealership flagging my car for mods.
I think any dealer is gonna flag you for the Cobb tune.. I use Shultz ford in Wexford but I always took my tune off and drove for awhile they never seemed to care for the little things like intake and exhaust

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
Yea, you have to return to stock anyways for when they reflash your ecu.

What engine related tsb? the smoke?
Sponsored