Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
What the fk is the gd secret. Does Holley want to sell this intake or not. This thread is nearly 2 months old for Christ sake
Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Well it's not a magical intake that adds 50 plus hp. God I don't get the fking secret.

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Well it's not a magical intake that adds 50 plus hp. God I don't get the fking secret.

50hp... no. But its something that will sure shock you

It's not it's a secret. Its set by the magazines on what it allowed to be shared.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
It's not it's a secret. Its set by the magazines on what it allowed to be shared.
That's my point. The magazine. You know why? Because they hope it increases the monthly magazine sale. I think this bait and hook game is gonna back fire. It's a freaking intake manifold. Not a cure for cancer. I don't get the big secret. Imagine the disappointment when people see that numbers may not be as high as Holley is anticipated. 30 hp won't shock me. The cobra jet does that. So is it better then the CJ intake?

Sponsored

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
The article will explain everything with the brace.

LOL This doesn't surprise me. They were telling me the same thing and the article will explain the install process. I will say this.. It was designed for the engine. Not the car. Put it this way.. We gave Holley all the info about this manifold. ALL OF IT. LOL

Yes. Daily driven too.

Keep going and going :thumbsup:
Their website need's an update as we did all the real world testing for them. They also say it doesn't work on a 2015 but... pictures and testing was on a 2015.

This is 100% Holley's manifold. We did the real world testing for them. Their a few things needed to get done before it's final release to the market.
I pointed out the adaptor earlier. Did you read that post? Steve said in the thread a few things need to be done. Reading the entire thread helps. He also said the install isnt a simple one.

Really? What childish antics? By saying i think youll be eating those words later? That hardly warranted your response. If you added tone to text thats your fault. I wasnt trying to be a jerk in the slighest. It was just another way of saying i think youll be surprised. I dont have bullshit. Steve has essentially said in this thread its not hype. I stated i believe its going to be a cobra jet replacement that fits. Rozay said he doubted it being a replacement and steve asked him if he was sure. Then laughed. Its clearly legit. The writing is on the walls. Hes giving tells. Steve said in the thread it was designed for the coyote, not so much our chassis. So if its not ready, it must be something needing tweaked on hollys end for fitment. Sounds like something doesnt jive on the install that needs adjusting. I suggested throttle body. Look at the supplied picture. Thats a throttle body adapter to mate the stock throttle body. There is zero anger on my end. Its no sweat. Hope your st patties was full of beer.

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
That's my point. The magazine. You know why? Because they hope it increases the monthly magazine sale. I think this bait and hook game is gonna back fire. It's a freaking intake manifold. Not a cure for cancer. I don't get the big secret. Imagine the disappointment when people see that numbers may not be as high as Holley is anticipated. 30 hp won't shock me. The cobra jet does that. So is it better then the CJ intake?
:lol:

This post is spot on.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I pointed out the adaptor earlier. Did you read that post? Steve said in the thread a few things need to be done. Reading the entire thread helps. He also said the install isnt a simple one.
I'm not interested in a adaptor. I'm aware it fits under the brace etc. my point is it's bad marketing. Don't advertise a product and say how good it is if you can't share the results. It's lame. It's been nearly two months and they advertise it on their site. A company the size of Holley and they play this game. It's also to blame the magazine staff.

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Can't wait to see the results. I'm going to purchase 5 of whatever puts the info out first in spite of cry babies.

Last edited:

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
I'm not interested in a adaptor. I'm aware it fits under the brace etc. my point is it's bad marketing. Don't advertise a product and say how good it is if you can't share the results. It's lame. It's been nearly two months and they advertise it on their site. A company the size of Holley and they play this game. It's also to blame the magazine staff.
So, youre not interested it looks like it needs a custom looking adapter to fit the stock tb? Got it. You need to reread steves quotes carefully. Like steve said it needs some things tweaked to be ready before its ready for selling. Try not skimming steves quotes i dug up for you. It would help you understand the hold up. Its clearly holley holding it up.

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I have this product I just made 2 months ago and it adds a TON of HP and TQ to your engine. The price is cheap and it's something everyone will want. But you have to wait a year before we post the results. Trust me it'll be worth it. I promise. Believe me. You'll want this product when I sell it.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
So, youre not interested it looks like it needs a custom looking adapter to fit the stock tb? Got it. You need to reread steves quotes carefully. Like steve said it needs some things tweaked to be ready before its ready for selling. Try not skimming steves quotes i dug up for you. It would help you understand the hold up. Its clearly holley holding it up.
Your not getting what I'm saying. I'm saying this. DO NOT POST A PRODUCT AND TALK IT UP AND SAY HOW GREAT IT IS IF ITS NOT READY FOR MARKET. it does not take 2 months to make a intake manifold or modify the tb flange when your a manufacturing company like Holley or Edelbrock etc. it's snake oil.

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT

But I have also stated that if I knew it would be delayed, I would have not made the post and waited.

Is this a cure for cancer... hell no. It is the end of all modifications... no. Does it offer some great results.. BEYOND YES. Will it surprise everyone.... YES (if you know what your looking at)

Will it compete with others..... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I will say this again and only this. IT WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR THE YEAR OF THE CAR. It was ONLY built for the engine. It will require items and changes to work correctly.

The rest will be released when the article is posted on their website (which is free)

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
But I have also stated that if I knew it would be delayed, I would have not made the post and waited.

Is this a cure for cancer... hell no. It is the end of all modifications... no. Does it offer some great results.. BEYOND YES. Will it surprise everyone.... YES (if you know what your looking at)

Will it compete with others..... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I will say this again and only this. IT WAS NOT DESIGNED FOR THE YEAR OF THE CAR. It was ONLY built for the engine. It will require items and changes to work correctly.

The rest will be released when the article is posted on their website (which is free)
Steve I'm not complaining at or towards you. As I stated post ago I blame Holley. Sorry if you think I mean this towards you. I'm not meaning my rants towards you.

OP
OP
UPRSteve

UPRSteve

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Steve I'm not complaining at or towards you. As I stated post ago I blame Holley. Sorry if you think I mean this towards you. I'm not meaning my rants towards you.

And I know your not. Trust me. I just wish more could be said.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.