Sponsored

The who is still looking to purchase a GT350 thread.

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
Name one dealer anywhere in the USA that TODAY has ONE GT350 2016 sitting unsold in the lot at MSRP? If not, you have to pay a premium to own one or not own one at all.
This.

I think i may have gotten one of the last that you were going to find at MSRP.

I also would not expect that the ADM will be pulled from 2016s, even after the 2017s are hitting the floor.

Those dealers that are sitting on them have already paid for the inventory and they don't seem to be sweating sitting on them.

I'd expect that you'll see 10K ADM on 2017 dealer orders and 5K ADM on the 2016s that remain with them at a minimum.

I talked to two different dealers about the possibility of trading my 2016 tech pack in on a 2017 R, the best i could get someone to agree to was 10K adm and no guarantee of what theyd give me for my 16. i'm not interested in eating a 20K or so swing on this car and am opting to try my hand at acquiring a GT.

Thus, i'm going to save myself some coin and suffering and am going to build my tech pack car into something that will outrun a stock R, even if just slightly. ;)
Sponsored

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
This.

I think i may have gotten one of the last that you were going to find at MSRP.

I also would not expect that the ADM will be pulled from 2016s, even after the 2017s are hitting the floor.

Those dealers that are sitting on them have already paid for the inventory and they don't seem to be sweating sitting on them.

I'd expect that you'll see 10K ADM on 2017 dealer orders and 5K ADM on the 2016s that remain with them at a minimum.

I talked to two different dealers about the possibility of trading my 2016 tech pack in on a 2017 R, the best i could get someone to agree to was 10K adm and no guarantee of what theyd give me for my 16. i'm not interested in eating a 20K or so swing on this car and am opting to try my hand at acquiring a GT.

Thus, i'm going to save myself some coin and suffering and am going to build my tech pack car into something that will outrun a stock R, even if just slightly. ;)
Would disagree slightly with you on the 2017s as I suspect many dealers that were selling the 2016s at MSRP will also sell their 2017s at MSRP. Just nice people not out to screw someone over. Those aren't on lots because buyers have already found them. You are right though about dealers who have already paid another dealer 5-10K for their allotment and are unlikely to lower the ADM to cover that amount.

Pnasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Ruby
no one is after black on black?

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
For me black hides the body lines of the car.
I have to agree, Black is my #1 color, and has been for the last 10 years, but on the GT350, you just lose sight of the car since curves and reflections off the paint become one.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Sweet. Let me know what you find out. Have you stopped by Veracom yet?
I was in the area and I stopped by to take a look. Was expecting a wow moment seeing it in person, but it didn't happen. Beautiful nonetheless. Asked them about ADM and they said $30k, said thanks and as I walked away she told me it was negotiable. Couldn't help but smile and chuckle a bit.

Calgaryshelby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R - Triple black
Canadian dollar sucks, US buyers can find GT350s at dealers in Alberta for USD$60k or less.

Midland dc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 gt500,14supersnake,16Gt350,16GT3
I have a orange with track pack 700 miles for sale
And also a AG track pack with 400 miles for sale. I'm getting a R so want rid of my car

Sponsored

Midland dc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 gt500,14supersnake,16Gt350,16GT3
If anybody wants one of them I'm located in Tx ones in Odessa Tx the other is in Dallas pm me for any questions

Spectre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boxster GTS
Wow that would seem like a big legal mess. Cant hey really do that ?
I'm sure they could. They did it to us.

When our dollar was at par or stronger than yours (for a period of close to 7 years), all the major manufacturers refused for the longest time to adjust prices accordingly (translation: we were eating it). People started buying their new cars in the US and then registering them in Canada. To prevent this, two things happened. 1) the manufacturers voided the warranties of these 'not quite grey market imports', and 2) the US manufacturers threatened legal action against their own dealers if they sold to people without a valid US mailing address.

Edit: every manufacturer is different though. All I can say is, if someone does want to go this route, they should do as much research as possible before laying down ANY coin.

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
I'm sure they could. They did it to us.

When our dollar was at par or stronger than yours (for a period of close to 7 years), all the major manufacturers refused for the longest time to adjust prices accordingly (translation: we were eating it). People started buying their new cars in the US and then registering them in Canada. To prevent this, two things happened. 1) the manufacturers voided the warranties of these 'not quite grey market imports', and 2) the US manufacturers threatened legal action against their own dealers if they sold to people without a valid US mailing address.

Edit: every manufacturer is different though. All I can say is, if someone does want to go this route, they should do as much research as possible before laying down ANY coin.

Bungholes
Sponsored