Sponsored

Lund tunes stock turbo stock engine to the 10s

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
Congrats to UPR and Lund for a great win.

Quick question though - What the hell was Brad Gusler's setup to knock off a 10.73 @ 138 MPH? Or was that MPH a typo on the SVT forums?
Typo, 127 I believe is what it has run. Race/shop car, big turbo, A2W, nitrous and meth.
Sponsored

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Didn't the "best" tuner say nitrous would do NOTHING for a stock turbo? Lol
i think the "best" tuner has proven it does....

Fasstang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
Now I am at lost. Adam + or Lund tune? What are the difference in between both? I am thinking and planing for a while now about a tune and with the tax return around the corner I'm thinking that I have to make a decision based on your guys experience in between both. As far as I can tell, Adam + has great support and also do revisions on his tunes. Is that how Lund does as well? Where do you get more info on the gains in between both tunes?
Thanks and respect to both tuners.

shanic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost 1994 SUPRA 1966 A/C Cobra.
Now I am at lost. Adam + or Lund tune? What are the difference in between both? I am thinking and planing for a while now about a tune and with the tax return around the corner I'm thinking that I have to make a decision based on your guys experience in between both. As far as I can tell, Adam + has great support and also do revisions on his tunes. Is that how Lund does as well? Where do you get more info on the gains in between both tunes?

Had Tune+ its great for the weekend warrior.
But if you want more go with lund!!!!!:first:

Sponsored

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Lund has been the premier mustang tuner for the last 12 or so years.

Pretty much anyone that wants to go "fast" goes with lund.

Not just the tune itself, but the auto calibrations and everything else involved.

Lund looks at thousands of logs, and spends a great amount of time at the track dialing these cars in.

When your ready, hit me up, we'll get you setup with a great lund tune!

perfweld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I had the tune + Lifetime tune, trans tune, and Meth tune. I bought the N Gauge and Lund tunes my car now. I will only say that it was smart of me to start over, im much happier now. Lund really knows his stuff, very straight shooter, very professional, your car will drive very nice, and hall butt on the racetrack with #s to prove it.

Fasstang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
I had the tune + Lifetime tune, trans tune, and Meth tune. I bought the N Gauge and Lund tunes my car now. I will only say that it was smart of me to start over, im much happier now. Lund really knows his stuff, very straight shooter, very professional, your car will drive very nice, and hall butt on the racetrack with #s to prove it.
I have a newbie and probably a very stupid question for mostly. For Adam + I need to buy a handheld from Cobb first. What about for Lund? Is it just the N gauge, and if so, how you download the tune from that gauge? I have the PP with the Gauges already buy wouldn't mind fixing the gauge somewhere in my car...or do I need to buy a handheld as well?

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I have a newbie and probably a very stupid question for mostly. For Adam + I need to buy a handheld from Cobb first. What about for Lund? Is it just the N gauge, and if so, how you download the tune from that gauge? I have the PP with the Gauges already buy wouldn't mind fixing the gauge somewhere in my car...or do I need to buy a handheld as well?
ngauge or sct x4 we can set you up with

either handheld will work

ngauge flashes quicker and has nice monitoring and datalogging

if you want to mount you can, or leave unhooked, either or

Sgtppr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang performance pack
Had Tune+ its great for the weekend warrior.
But if you want more go with lund!!!!!:first:
Dang now I'm stuck.. I got my sct x4 coming this week but now I'm torn between Lund and unleashed?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Sponsored

Fasstang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
ngauge or sct x4 we can set you up with

either handheld will work

ngauge flashes quicker and has nice monitoring and datalogging

if you want to mount you can, or leave unhooked, either or
Money wise it makes more sense in going with you guys instead of Adam, since I have to invest on the Cobb and plus his tune. Where can I find dyno results on a 93 oct with your tune and everything else being stock? I would love to see the comparison. Thanks again.

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
Dyno results are only half the story; a dyno is a tool, real results are proven at the track.

If you are an auto then Lund is the way to go; nothing against Adam or Cobb but SCT/Ngauge/Lund has the 6r80 figured out so much more than the other options....and that's mostly due to their experience with it. Tranny tuning is as important as the engine tuning, if the tranny doesn't shift with the powerband you are leaving a lot on the table.

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
Dang now I'm stuck.. I got my sct x4 coming this week but now I'm torn between Lund and unleashed?

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
Either one; I have Lund for the EBM and Unleashed for my F150 and they are both very professional, upfront and reputable tuners.

Fasstang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
Dyno results are only half the story; a dyno is a tool, real results are proven at the track.

If you are an auto then Lund is the way to go; nothing against Adam or Cobb but SCT/Ngauge/Lund has the 6r80 figured out so much more than the other options....and that's mostly due to their experience with it. Tranny tuning is as important as the engine tuning, if the tranny doesn't shift with the powerband you are leaving a lot on the table.
I have a auto transmission and I am not taking to the track. I just would like to wake up the car and drive faster. I have a heavy foot and I usually have good toll roads around Texas and only use 93oct. All I would like to see is how much hp I can gain from Lund, since Adam shows some of the gains.

OP
OP
beefcake

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I have a auto transmission and I am not taking to the track. I just would like to wake up the car and drive faster. I have a heavy foot and I usually have good toll roads around Texas and only use 93oct. All I would like to see is how much hp I can gain from Lund, since Adam shows some of the gains.
transmission tuning is one if not the most important component on an auto

spark and fuel in all reality is not super difficult, especially with self correcting, there is def more to it than that.

but the auto calibration is HUGE when it comes to these cars.

you can be leaving 2-6 tenths on the table which on the street equates to 2-6 car lenghts
Sponsored