Sponsored

Ecoboost PP or GT Base

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
you'll get way more girls with a V8.... just sayin.
lol @ thinking chicks give two fucks about engine size. Unless their obese redneck chicks, girls could care less as long as the car looks pretty.

The only people who will care are other dudes; most of which don't drive v8s or drive a slower v8 than EB

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
lol @ thinking chicks give two fucks about engine size. Unless their obese redneck chicks, girls could care less as long as the car looks pretty.

The only people who will care are other dudes; most of which don't drive v8s or drive a slower v8 than EB
That is a grossly incorrect stereotype, just like the one about guys in lifted trucks having small equipment. Those generalizations might hold water in your neck of the woods, but they don't around here. "Obese redneck chicks" are most certainly not the only kind of women interested in fast cars. Some female Mustang owners on this very forum would probably have something to say about that.

Also, it's "they're" not "there" and "couldn't care less" not "could care less." Normally I wouldn't give a shit, but your stereotyping is just awful and if you're going to insult an entire demographic you should learn how to do so with proper grammar.

Last edited:

ktp1598

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue California Special

I don't know about that.. My wife loves the sound of my GT. Said I'd have to move out if I bought any other engine!

Sponsored

ATLalien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT PP
I was given a EB PP as a loaner while waiting on my ordered GT-PP to arrive. Both cars were PP, so it wasn't the same comparison you're making. But the EB was lighter and more neutral in the turns. GT was the better performer all around, but I turned in the EB with a new respect.

The one disappointment with my GT was that it did not have the premiere trim, which the EB did, so the EB's interior felt nicer despite both being premiums.

Sounds like the EB PP would be a better fit for you if handling is more important.

AR306

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black Ecoboost Base Auto w/ 19's
I have an ecoboost.. I want a GT...

That is all.. goodbye.

mada808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
lol this thread is hilarious. If you need a car to pick up a chick, you're doing it wrong. I actually got the V8 to get away from my wife faster LOL

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Over here in Miami you get all these destroyed civics with fart cannons and all these reffy girls ( recent arrivals from cuba) thinking its a sports car.

Sponsored

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
lol this thread is hilarious. If you need a car to pick up a chick, you're doing it wrong. I actually got the V8 to get away from my wife faster LOL

/end thread!!!!!:cheers::lol:

BoostedCanadianPoney

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Antoine
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB PP base
THIS IS GOLD. HAHAHA

Dannyho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP DIB
if I could go back I'd get the GT base instead of the EB premium with PP. That said, I'm happy enough with my choice that I'm not going to trade up. and I'd be even happier if I had opted for the premier Trim. not getting premier trim is my only real regret.

neodark

Left 4cyl @home
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
I have an ecoboost.. I want a GT...

That is all.. goodbye.
I could've bought a GT and still choose the EB. Turns out, it's really down to the person forking out the cash.

PS: you can still take the EB to the track. Here's me beating a Scat Pack with a... V8 :)

[ame]

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
You married the wrong woman. My wife is trying to convince me to SUPERCHARGE my new Mustang. :thumbsup:
Sponsored