This Mustang of the Moment goes to M6G member P51Guy (Bob) and his 2015 Mustang GT build project “The Green Machine.”
Bob’s 2015 Mustang GT Premium in Guard is currently being developed by Evolution Performance, where it is getting a host of new performance and cosmetic upgrades at their facilities.
To start, this Mustang GT was strapped to the dyno and put down baseline numbers of 379 RWHP and 357 RWTQ using 93 octane fuel.
Bob has installed a Gibson exhaust, Redline Tuning hood struts, Black Gorilla lugs, JLT oil separator, Sto & Go front plate bracket, front and rear plate frames, 50th anniversary Mustang mats and N.A.T. visor warning sticker covers, but that is just the beginning.
When he gets his 2015 Mustang GT back, it will be a vastly improved car in nearly every way. The planned modifications include:
- ProCharger HO Intercooled Kit with Black D-1SC Head Unit, Black Bracket, Black Intercooler – 9.5lbs of Boost
- T-Bolt Clamp Upgrade
- One Heat Range Colder Spark Plugs
- Injector Dynamics ID1000 Fuel Injectors
- Plug and Play Fuel Pump Voltage Booster
- 170 Degree Thermostat
- Steeda Heavy Duty Braided Clutch Line
- Steeda Transmission Mount Bushing Insert
- MGW Race Spec Shifter with Composite Race Knob with Pony
- Eibach Pro Kit Lowering Springs
- Custom Dual Matte Black Catch Can/Breather Tank Kit
- Diode Dynamics Switchback Turn Signal LED Kit
- Diode Dynamics Sidemarker LED Kit
- 35% Window Tint
- Flash Programmer
- Custom Dyno Tune
Be sure to subscribe to this build as Evolution Performance will documenting all of the modifications with pictures and video.