Sponsored

Yellostang's Yellow Stang

stiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 V8 Manual Fastback, DIB
I just measured mine and there is a 20mm difference between front and back , thought it might be a EU ruling
That sounds plausible - likely even. There are various regulations around pedestrian impact - maybe they had to artificially raise the front to get it to pass EU type approval?

thinking about it, mine looks front 'light' too. Still, hopefully the FRPP springs and dampers will sort that.
image.jpg
Sponsored

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
On the GT the rear wheel/tyre combination has a larger diameter than the front. On the Eco it doesn't. That could account for some of it.

OP
OP
Yellostang

Yellostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow Mustang GT Fastback
On the GT the rear wheel/tyre combination has a larger diameter than the front. On the Eco it doesn't. That could account for some of it.
Ah yes, 275 vs 255. Barely noticeable from any distance, but as you say, that could account for some of it. A 20mm difference in outer diameter would make about 10mm difference in the arch gap.

OP
OP
Yellostang

Yellostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Side view of mine for comparison
image3.JPG

666mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT cars name (HAMMER)
Niiiiiiccccccceeeeee

OP
OP
Yellostang

Yellostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car booked into local Ford Store (not the dealer who sold it) to get the warranty work done next Friday. Will only have had it 2 weeks by then, so hope I'm not jumping the gun.

Roush axlebacks are due in next day or two :headbang: (BTW I think this is now the unofficial Roush Axleback emoticon!).

Will prob get mechanic beside work to fit, though if he's busy, could leave it to the Ford guys next Friday. Have many people on here used a dealer to fit an exhaust?
Sponsored