• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wtt: want to trade oxford white trunk with black roush spoiler

Tammaro21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 performance package mustang gt
I have an oxford white trunk with the black roush spoiler, I want to trade someone for their white trunk with no spoiler or the stock spoiler. You will be getting a free painted roush spoiler in the deal. I'm in Phoenix az. Let me know what you have. Thanks!
Sponsored

AvaGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
I have an Oxford White with no spoiler coming March 29th if you're willing to wait and ship, I'm 100% down.

May I ask why?

OP
OP

Tammaro21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have an Oxford White with no spoiler coming March 29th if you're willing to wait and ship, I'm 100% down.

May I ask why?
Hmmm i wonder how much shipping would be...might be too big of a pain. I was considering doing something if I could find someone local. I want to buy the GT350 Track Pack spoiler so that is why I want a wingless trunk. I would just fix and paint mine but I think that is going to cost way too much money

AvaGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Hmmm i wonder how much shipping would be...might be too big of a pain. I was considering doing something if I could find someone local. I want to buy the GT350 Track Pack spoiler so that is why I want a wingless trunk. I would just fix and paint mine but I think that is going to cost way too much money
On another note, did your Roush spoiler come with the bolts attached to the spoiler? Is there any way to take them off?

Dspec_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang Ecoboost
I have a 2015 ecoboost oxford with stock spoiler. It was claybar'ed and waxed today.

When do you need it swapped by?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tammaro21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On another note, did your Roush spoiler come with the bolts attached to the spoiler? Is there any way to take them off?
I dont really remember but I know that it is bolted into the trunk

OP
OP

Tammaro21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a 2015 ecoboost oxford with stock spoiler. It was claybar'ed and waxed today.

When do you need it swapped by?
I'm definitely not in a hurry to get it swapped, ideally id like it to be a local swap just because it will obviously be easier to take the trunks off and swap them. Maybe we can work something out or if you come into the Phoenix area let me know
Sponsored