• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTT Trunk Lids - Need Wingless Trunk Lid!

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
Looking to find someone close to Nashville, TN to swap a Performance Pack / Wingless Trunk Lid for mine with the Premium Brow Spoiler. Looking to add a GT350R wing and don't want the holes in the middle. This would be perfect for someone wanting to add a wing such as the GT350 Track Pack or MMD V Series and not have to drill.

Must be Magnetic Metallic.

CCJF8208.jpg
Sponsored

ZEN50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zenon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Any chance that you are going to Mustang Week? Might be interested in swapping?

OP
OP
brandonalberd

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
Any chance that you are going to Mustang Week? Might be interested in swapping?
Looking like I won't make it this year. First time in 4 years haha. Kinda bummed about it.

ZEN50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zenon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Looking like I won't make it this year. First time in 4 years haha. Kinda bummed about it.
Let me look up where Dickson is, might be by that way?

OP
OP
brandonalberd

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550

Sponsored

ZEN50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zenon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Yeah that's a bit west of Nashville, I was close to that area last year coming back from Mustang week.

OP
OP
brandonalberd

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
Yeah that's a bit west of Nashville, I was close to that area last year coming back from Mustang week.
By all means, if your close on the way there or back, holler at me. I'm down to swap for sure. Just doubt i'll be making it this year.

ZEN50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zenon
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
I'll see what I can do, pm me your contact number.
Sponsored