• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey WTB Rubber Tube Off of Your Former Sound Tube

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Hi All

I would like to experiment with the rubber tube on sound tube system and looking for a donor tube to cut. I only need the first rubber tube that leads into the chamber. I do not need the rest of the assembly.

Please let me know if you have one sitting that you can mail. I will pay for shipping and the tube.

Thanks

CVCashmere

1616205952708.png
Sponsored

fMErunnin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt
Vehicle Showcase
You can have mine. I'll send you a pic of it tomorrow. I cut it right before the circular part. The part you need is one piece tho.

OP
OP
CVCashmere

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
You can have mine. I'll send you a pic of it tomorrow. I cut it right before the circular part. The part you need is one piece tho.
thanks. Please send it to me using the private reply option. Thanks! CVCashmere

ThePina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium w/PP1
I have the full piece if needed, no cuts.

Sponsored

OP
OP
CVCashmere

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Since they are different, I need a GT 2015-2017, the EB or any newer GT's will not work.

thanks

I have the full piece if needed, no cuts.

Drunk3nLlama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Since they are different, I need a GT 2015-2017, the EB or any newer GT's will not work.

thanks
Will a 2018 sound tube work for you, or are you specifically needing the 15-17? I have a perfect condition one off my '18.

OP
OP
CVCashmere

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Hi!

I have a 2018 and it bends are different. Looks like only the 15-17 GT works.

thanks for responding to me.

CVCAshmere

Will a 2018 sound tube work for you, or are you specifically needing the 15-17? I have a perfect condition one off my '18.

OP
OP
CVCashmere

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Hi Everyone

So far with my experimentation, I can confirm that the sound tube prior to the black resonator is specific to the 2015-17 GT's. Nothing else will fit.

If you have the front sound time, please drop me a line so I can use it for my experiment. I will pay all shipping costs and give you something for the part.

thanks

CVCashmere

OP
OP
CVCashmere

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
Bump. Still want to experiment with a 15-17 GT sound tube. Please reach out to me if you have one.

thanks

CVCashmere

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I've got one. Shoot me a PM and I can mail it to you.

JR
Sponsored